Nearby Portales, New Mexico (Air Miles)
Nothing Nearby
New Mexico
Portales
Oasis State Park
2013-09-04 10:03:45
Portales, New Mexico

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
The campground was extremely clean and well organized.The camp host was very friendly and helpful. It was quiet and peaceful. We will definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2011
My rate was only $10 with a annual pass. This is a nice little park with a fishing pond and a little trail through the sand dunes. I had a nice picnic table and my own garbage can. The camp ground host was a nice lady from Colorado. Very friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were cleaned every day and the shower was actually pretty warm for a state park. I enjoyed my stay here, the only exception being the flies from the surrounding cattle feed lots. They were pretty crazy, actually prevented me from going outside for a few days. I bought some fly tape and they seemed to subside after killing a few hundred of them. Nearby Portales is a cool town, but Clovis seems a bit depressed. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2011
This was a great park. Its really hard to beat and or complain about a $14/night campground. Everything was clean and nice, and the campground was well kept. Yes we did encounter some flies, but no more than you see at any other campground. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Oasis State Park