Nearby Williamsburg, New Mexico (Air Miles)
City Park

9   8   8   7   9   2
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
October 2013
Easy overnight stop heading south on I-25. Good pull through and helpful owner. We'd stop again if passing by. Small basic park, so don't expect frills. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a small but quite nice park that appeared well maintained. There are a few permanent residents as there are with most parks this size. We were a little worried that our 36' RV would not fit but, they had a spot that was easy to get in and out of. I was quite surprised when the owner/manager came out to guide us in. Before I knew it, he had provided a water hose, sewer hose support and hooked up the cable TV. The restrooms/showers were very clean and well maintained. My only complaint was that the site we were put only had 30A power. Other sites may have had 50A service but, ours didn't. I would recommend this campground to anyone staying at or passing through the Truth or Consequences/Williamsburg area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
Decided to stay here due to reviews on this web site. This is our maiden voyage with our new (to us) travel trailer. It's the "off" season so wasn't hard to get a nice pull-thru spot with full hookups. The very friendly, helpful man who checked us in gave us a tour of the facilities, men's & women's restrooms, and the laundry room. Had to walk through the game room which was being re-arranged and unusable. But that's OK as we didn't want to use anything other than the bathrooms anyway. Husband said men's room was nice and very clean. I can testify that the Ladies' was the same. A plus, in my opinion, was that the bathroom which included the toilet, sink, and shower were "single" use, so no one else could come in when in use. Personally, I do not like communal bathrooms, so I was happy. They have Wi-Fi but we used our own Mi-Fi. This park is not fancy. It is typical NM, gravel, etc. but there were a few trees and each site had an aluminum picnic table. Near the road but quiet. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Shady Corner RV Park