Nearby Garner, North Carolina (Air Miles)
Las Margaritas
1527 Garner Station Blvd
Sams Club?I-40:298A 2537 S Saunders St (Located To Block)
Shaw University
Lochmere Golf Club
7106 E Us Hwy 64 N
1725 New Hope Church Rd
2010 Kildaire Farm Rd
Sams Club 3001 Calvary Dr (Located To Block)
Marriott Crabtree Valley
Playport At Rdu Interna
1051 E Broad St
Peking Garden - Raleigh
Jean Claude'S Cafe
Simpson's
Casa Carbone Ristorante
Winston'S Grille - Rale
Sams Club?I-40:287 1801 Harrison Ave (Located To Block)
6600 Glenwood Ave
December 2013

question  no  no  no  no  question  question  question  question  question
question  no  no  no  no  question  question  question  question  question
December 2013
This park fit my need for an overnight stay near the Garner Camping World. The park is conveniently located for visiting the Raleigh area and I enjoyed a side trip to the NC Farmers Market. Access is a bit tricky depending on the approach direction, but there are 2 entrances so it's do-able. I did not see signage for the office so manager drove out to meet me. The park grounds were very clean and all the permanent set ups were tidy. I was in a long pull-through and did not have to unhook the tow. I did not use the water or sewer hookups - no need for the short amount of time there. The water hookup was not appealing with the fiberglas wrap and bucket used to winterize but I guess this could be overlooked if needed. There had been a lot of rain and the site drainage was adequate except around the water hookup - it was flooded. The park is close to the highway but I did not notice any traffic noise. Train tracks border the back side, but train activity was minimal as well. I had good over air TV reception picking up all the major TV channels. I felt the price a little high, but considering the location to Raleigh and the limited number of RV parks available in the area, I guess it's to be expected. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
The park was easy to find from the directions in the Trailer Life directory. The entry road is a bit tricky going East on Business 70 because you go past the park and turn back. Go past the storage business and up into the park area to get to the office. Interior roads are paved and gravel. Sites are grassed with a combination of back-in and pull-through. Sites are well spaced. There is no bathroom, shower or laundry because this is more of a mobile home park than a RV park. There is a railroad close by and we had noise from passing trains, but only occasionally during the 10 PM – 6 AM time frame. The Trailer Life directory said Wi-Fi was available at extra cost but we didn’t inquire about access or cost. TV was with antenna, but we couldn’t get any reception, so satellite is necessary if you want TV. The daily rate was a prorated weekly rate of $150. A Camping World store is 0.5 mi East on 70 and Walmart 2.5 mi East. We would stay there again if we visit the Raleigh, NC area again because this was the closest park to our family members. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
This is more of a mobile home park than an RV park, but it is clean and quiet. The sites are large (70') and it was fairly close to the NC State Fairgrounds. There was no bath or shower house that we could see, so you need to be self- contained. I would not hesitate to stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for 70 East Mobile Acres & RV Park