Nearby Greensboro, North Carolina (Air Miles)
Gate City Chop House
Sams Club?I-40:214A;214 4418 W Wendover Ave (Located To Block)
I-40 Exit 214A;214
Greensboro Campground Inc
2013-10-17 16:43:21
Greensboro, North Carolina
October 2013

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
October 2013
We have stayed in this park a number of times when visiting the Greensboro area, namely because it is the only park in the area. When you pull in it looks like a very pleasant park. They have shaded sites and open sites. Since we have satellite, we choose an open site. However, I do not understand why they did not pay attention to making the sites level. I do not like to have my wheels off the ground, so I was not able to completely level our motorhome. It was not that objectionable, but it seems that with a little bulldozing work they could level the sites. The motorhome next to us had their wheels at least 6" off the ground. They do have free WI-FI, which was fairly fast. There was a strong AT&T signal. The pool was small, but was clean and well kept. The rate reflects a Good Sam discount. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This campground needs a facelift since it looks a bit tired. The sites are very unlevel and I could not get the coach quite level in our site. Many of our neighbors had their wheels off the ground. There was also a lot of highway noise since the campground sits right along the side of the freeway. It is convenient to Greensboro though. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This campground is pretty much as advertised, however, the negative is that their pull through sites are far from being level. I could not level our motorhome, and finally gave up as to get anywhere near level the jacks were lifting the front wheels off the ground. Stopped trying to level, and sat it back on the front wheels and left it there, sitting on one heck of a angle forward end down. The camp is easy to get to, but down a very narrow paved road. Bathroom and showers very clean, even complimented the staff on there condition. The swimming pool isn't large enough to swim in, but is clean and well kept. An older park, good for an over night stop . . . I suppose. The non-pull through sites appear to be level, and there is room to park you car. Recommend that even planning to spend just one night, that you unhook the toad, and park in a site that is level. Rate shown reflect Good Sam discount. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Greensboro Campground Inc