Nearby Lexington, North Carolina (Air Miles)
37 Plaza Pky
Gas Mart
Thomasville
Tt Nc Forest Lake 192 Thousand Trails Dr Advance (Wo 12/5-3/16) 336-998-4135,Ttnlt
1585 Liberty Dr;Ste 1
High Rock Lake Marina & Campground
2012-10-25 13:40:41
Lexington, North Carolina
October 2012

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
October 2012
Called about an hour before arriving with no reservation, got me in no problem. Check-in and employees were very friendly. Sites down near the lake are built on platforms so each site can see the water. My site was a double pull through, wasn't very level, but I could make do without blocks. Sites are relatively narrow, but I was still able to put all slides and awnings out. Very friendly park, I will be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
Camped here for a long weekend. The weather was great. Realizing that it was late in the season, some of the amenities were not available (boats, pool, etc) it still didn't detour us from have a good time. Management stayed late to show us our site (Checked in @ 7:00). Site was huge and well shaded. Bathhouse was in great condition, and well maintained. Staff was very friendly and the Deli was outstanding. Will camp here again! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2012
Great little campground a lot of seasonal campers they treated us like we have camped there all the time. The management was great got there late they waited on us and help me park my camper and rode me around showing me were to put my boat in and park the trailer. Sites are tight and close together but it was fine for us spent most of the time on the water. Cable TV had several channels.I would go back again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for High Rock Lake Marina & Campground