206534 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Selma, North Carolina (Air Miles)
1299 N Bright Leaf Blvd
RVacation RV Park
2014-03-31 18:15:34
Selma, North Carolina
March 2014

yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
March 2014
Rate stated is for a weekly stay. The campground is right on I-95 and has railroad tracks nearby, but I found the noise level to be a minimal problem for me as the weather was cool and the windows were closed most of the time. Very quiet place otherwise, friendly owners, Wi-Fi worked great. Nice laundry and showers. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
January 2014
This is a great place for an overnight stop while traveling the 95 corridor. Few things the park could improve on though. The sites are level but if it rains the site pad turns to mud so you track mud all over your RV. They could use a better quality toilet paper in the restrooms. The single ply tissue paper they use is terrible. Also make sure they give you the Good Sam Rate if applicable. We told them we are Good Sam members and they did not give us the discounted rate, but since the office was closed upon our departure, I just blew it off but will make sure they do on the next stay. But overall this is a great park, eazy on and off, clean restrooms and nice pull through sites. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
December 2013
This campground is ideal for large rigs. Their sites are long, wide, and have great access roads. Staff is friendly and helpful. Facilities are clean and access to the highway is easy. There is some highway noise, but I didn't find it to be too bad. I would highly recommend this campground for all size vehicles. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for RVacation RV Park