206575 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Amherst, Ohio (Air Miles)
Service Plaza
I-80 Mm140
Sams Club?I-90:145A 5225 Cobblestone Rd (Located To Street)
Rpi- Oh Swift Hollow (Ta) 51900 Portman Rd Amherst
Oberlin College
Allen Memorial Art Muse
Chez Francois
Inland Seas Maritime Mus
Wal-Marti-80:145 149 Midway Blvd (Located To Block)
"Sheffield, Oh"
Amherst, Ohio

7   5   1   3   2   7   8   8   4
yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  no
yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  no
Easy check in. Wooded area is lovely but tight. Our RV fit nicely but larger units will likely not fit. Pool is beautiful and adjacent restroom/changing area was spotless. There are some "shabby" areas (rusty doors on adjacent patio area) that lower the otherwise very positive impact of a beautiful pool area. Playground is Retro Fun. The 1950's may be missing their merry-go-round. My kids had fun. Seasonal sites vary from spotless to a handful of "Sanford and Son." Seemed a very family friendly "quiet" park. There were a number of fun activities planned with- pig roast and karaoke. The park property was nicely mowed and tidy overall. $30/night for full hookup on a pretty wooded site was very reasonable. If we needed to camp in the area we would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The biggest drawback to this campground is the round-about hilly road getting to it. The owner is very nice and the campground is undergoing a huge expansion. This would be better as a destination campground than for a one night stop. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
Much to my regret I ignored the previous reviews for this campground. The electrical voltage was so bad that we kicked the breaker several times even though we just used one appliance at a time. Don't be fooled by the web site. The campground is chopped out of a hillside. The sites are not level and poorly planned. It was nearly impossible to work our way between all the trees to get to a site that had a 10 inch drop from one end to the other. Other sites I saw had low muddy areas. The clubhouse was junky and had mismatched worn furniture. I will not stay here again. Next time I will park on the exit ramp of a highway rather than stay here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Timber Ridge Campground