206676 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Bluffton, Ohio (Air Miles)
Bluffton College
Pilot
Flying J
Ohio Northern University
1720 N Perry St
I-75 Exit 175;175A
2400 Harding Hwy
Sams Club?I-75:124 1150 Greely Chapel Rd (Located To Block)
Stoops Freightliner 8004441589
Ohio
Bluffton
Bluffton Findlay SW KOA (formerly)Twin Lakes Park
2013-12-14 00:53:01
Bluffton, Ohio
November 2013

10   9   10   8   7   7   8
question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
November 2013
Although this (now a KOA) campground is technically closed in the winter, it allows guests on the honor system. We stayed in late November and were able to park in a pull through with 50 amp service. The campground is close to I-75, so convenient. It's well kept and in a nice area. It would be a lovely place to stay in the summer. What really impressed me; however, was the honesty of the owners. I accidentally overpaid when I put the overnight fee in the slot but did not discover it until a few days later. I immediately called the park and they opened my envelope while I was on the phone and said that they would refund me the extra money right away. I received a check a few days later. I'm very impressed and wish I could give 11 stars. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Close to I-75 with some road noise. Good interior roads and gravel sites that are fairly level. Sites are a little close, but I have seen worse. No problems with water or power. Very nice office staff. Somewhat pricey for an overnight, but if you use the amenities available, the price is not bad. We would use this park again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
I cannot wait to return! This just changed to a KOA. It is a small hidden gem. All roads are blacktopped so no dust. The site was so level we did not have to even auto level. Was also long enough for our 41' and with the tow vehicle parked in front. There is a nice pond with a sand beach for swimming. Staff is super friendly. Very fun play ground for the kids. Even though this was an early weekend, there was lots to do. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bluffton Findlay SW KOA (formerly)Twin Lakes Park