Nearby Bluffton, Ohio (Air Miles)
Bluffton College
Pilot
Flying J
Ohio Northern University
1720 N Perry St
I-75 Exit 175;175A
2400 Harding Hwy
Sams Club?I-75:124 1150 Greely Chapel Rd (Located To Block)
Stoops Freightliner 8004441589
Ohio
Bluffton
Bluffton Findlay SW KOA (formerlyTwin Lakes Park)
2014-07-14 13:35:41
Bluffton, Ohio

7   5   10   9   10   8   7   7   8
question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
We’ve stayed at this campground for a couple years and have reviewed it before. The place is still very nice, well-maintained, and the staff is awesome. However, it’s been KOA’d. $44 per night and not even full hookup, no pool, and 30-amp service! Plus another couple bucks for the dogs, AND there’s a charge for the agonizingly slooowww Wi-Fi. Wow. The pricing doesn’t seem to be hurting business, though. Pretty full on this mid-July weekend, with a lot of overnighters. The seasonal sites are all very well maintained with nice-looking rigs on them. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We began stopping here for the night on our way home from Florida several years ago. The reason was that they offered a special "Snowbird" overnight site for $20.00, with electric hookup only. It was great, and we stopped the next year and found it went up to $25.00. This year, they wanted $30.00. I guess because it was later in the year and the water was turned on, but I found this excessive considering there is nothing else available for your use. When you compare it to other parks where you get full hookups, paved sites, cable TV, WiFi, restrooms with showers, etc., for about the same price, it's no longer a bargain. I don't think we'll be staying here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
Although this (now a KOA) campground is technically closed in the winter, it allows guests on the honor system. We stayed in late November and were able to park in a pull through with 50 amp service. The campground is close to I-75, so convenient. It's well kept and in a nice area. It would be a lovely place to stay in the summer. What really impressed me; however, was the honesty of the owners. I accidentally overpaid when I put the overnight fee in the slot but did not discover it until a few days later. I immediately called the park and they opened my envelope while I was on the phone and said that they would refund me the extra money right away. I received a check a few days later. I'm very impressed and wish I could give 11 stars. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bluffton Findlay SW KOA (formerlyTwin Lakes Park)