220830 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lebanon, Ohio (Air Miles)
Lebanon Raceway
Paramount'S King Island
Beach Waterpark, The
Damon'S - Middletown
Adventure Rv Service
Wal-Marti-75:22 7975 Tylersville Sq Dr (Located To Street)
Meijer 150
Sams Club 9570 Fields Ertel Rd (Located To Street)
Wal-Marti-71:19 9365 Fields Ertel Rd (Located To Block)
J Alexander'S
8480 Springboro Pike
Sams Club 1111 Miamisburgh (Located To Block)
Steve Kao'S
Cedarbrook Campground
2014-09-11 23:08:07
Lebanon, Ohio
September 2014

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
September 2014
I really wanted to like this campground. Unfortunately, there were too many negatives that started right at the entrance. The entrance is very narrow and only allows one way traffic. Then you have to make a sharp left turn to get to the office, which is down another narrow and hilly road. I couldn't believe the number of very tight turns down narrow gravel roads that were required to reach our site. And then there were those darn trees and their low-hanging branches. The sites are very narrow with branches hanging low over them. We could not position our 5th wheel anywhere on our site without branches hitting the sides and top. After setting up I climbed on the roof and found the branches had scratched up both a/c covers. Our RV is brand new. Very disappointed this happened. No discounts are offered. Wi-Fi is available if you purchase one of six different plans offered by an off-site commercial provider. You have to set up an account and pay online. I will say that the signal was very good. No cable, but over-the-air signals were strong. We will not be back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Our site was long enough for our truck and fifth wheel, gravel, and fairly level. The roads are narrow with many trees. Roads are poorly marked for traffic direction. We left in a thunderstorm and could barely differentiate the sites from the road. We had a site far from the trees. Services, 50 amp, water and sewer all worked fine. There is no cable and just a few antenna stations, so if you have satellite ask for a spot out in the open. The access from I-75 was long, narrow, with rolling hills. There is little else in the area, so we would stay here again if we are nearby. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I have one complaint about this campground...we didn't stay long enough! Beautiful campground, very neat, clean and quiet. Large dog park. Roads are gravel but not dusty. Great for bicycling. The turn going in is very tight but doable. We were not the only large RV there. Staff at the front desk and golf cart escort were super helpful. I was looking for brochures of the area and the desk gal helped me find what I was looking for. There is so much to do in the area that we could have spent a week here. Next time we will. I thought the price was fair for full hook ups and 50 amp. Our space was just a bit off level but nothing the leveling system couldn't handle. Also, the lots are very large was is a bonus on top of everything else. This is now one of my very favorite places to camp. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Cedarbrook Campground