Nearby Wodsfield, Ohio (Air Miles)
Ohio
Wodsfield
Shadow Lake RV Resort
2009-07-24 10:58:10
Wodsfield, Ohio
July 2009

July 2009
This campground has to be one of the most enjoyable times my family and I have experienced. We enjoyed a peaceful trip on the paddleboats, had a great time swimming at the pool and relaxed the evening away by playing miniature golf. I also had outstanding assistance by the on-site staff: they were very willing to accommodate all my needs. Overall my stay could not have been better. We camped here in a Tent.
June 2009
Too many parks use the term "resort" in their advertising and this place does not resemble this term in the least! Cell Phone reception is non-existent. Wi-Fi is at the office only if you can find a place to sit down to use it. Office is in total disarray, showers and bathrooms were dirty. Roads leading to this park are NOT for motorhomes unless you have nerves of steel. Their website is a fanciful view of what they would like it to be, not what it is. We were lead to a grass site where our unit began sinking and more rain on the way, so we left ASAP before having to be pulled out. Very disappointed and feel their website is borderline on false advertising. We camped here in a Motorhome.