Nearby Chickasha, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Chickasha(1)-Cs
University Of Science And
Chickasha(2)-Cs
Wal-Marti-44:80 2403 Ponderosa (Located To Block)
Oklahoma
September 2014

yes  yes
yes  yes
September 2014
This is probably the nicest park on Hwy 81. It is a fairly new park and still has very nice amenities. The owners/hosts were very friendly and helpful. Most of the sites are occupied by folks associated with the oil business in the area. They do have some permanent guests and a few open sites for overnighters. We were surprised how clean the restrooms and showers were. The owners keep this park quiet and clean. The only reason we did not give them a perfect rating was the fact that they lock the restrooms overnight and do not open them until 7 AM. For people traveling, restrooms should be open all night and early in the morning, at least by 6 AM. This problem could be solved by placing a code type lock on the facilities. Also, the lights on the inside of the restrooms were on a timer that only lasted about 2 minutes. A motion detector turns them back on, but if you are in a stall and the lights go out the sensors do not sense motion unless you are outside the stall. Sensors should also be over the stalls to keep lights on. We definitely will stay here again and hopefully our comments will assist the owners to make minor changes in their restroom facilities. We camped here in a Motorhome.
New Good Sam Park. Hookups are latest technology. Staff was polite, considerate and accommodating. Restrooms and showers new and spotless. Easy access off I-44. Has a storm shelter. Really a good thing in this area. I have never stayed in a nicer park in the 11 years I have been RVing. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

6   8   9   6   7
question  question  yes  question  yes
question  question  yes  question  yes
Stayed under Passport America. Very friendly management. We came in from US 81, southbound, turned on route 62. The sign for Grand St. is bent and not readable. Turn by the Chickasha Sports Complex sign. The sites are mostly back-in, but we had planned to disconnect our car. I got 12 TV channels with the over-the-air antenna as it's close enough to Oklahoma City. Voltage was low, but the temperature was 100, so it was possible that the grid was taxed. Water was okay. I would have appreciated some shade. The Wi-Fi was excellent, free, and encrypted. They give you the code. 4G Verizon with all the bars. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
$15 is the current Passport America rate. It is possible to get here without taking the toll road, but you drive through Chickasha when coming from the south. The staff was very friendly and helpful and had the current weather forecast as this is tornado alley, and we were surrounded by bad weather. Most of the sites are back in and are narrow gravel with grass between. The electric was excellent as was the free WiFi which stayed up even through the thunderstorms that went through. With no trees, the entire park is satellite friendly. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
This park is easy to get to. It's off a toll road, however the fees are very low. It was delightfully quiet at the RV Park. It's a very open, small park, gravel/dirt, no trees to speak of, with mostly long-term trailers. However, we were not put off by that because it's got a nice feel to it. I had called in advance for a site and spoke with staff. When we were about 40 minutes away, she called to tell me she'd be away when we arrived and she wanted to give me the site number and said to just pull in. I thought that was nice. The bathroom has 2 toilets and showers, but there are no doors on the toilets, so it's either for a family or one person. The shower was roomy, the water was warm and flowed well. I always wish there were more hooks for my towel and clothes. I would definitely stay here again for an overnight. We paid the Passport rate of $12.50 (the entry field didn't allow for the .50) We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Time Out RV Park