Nearby Clinton, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Wong'S Chinese
2014-08-05 01:22:30
Clinton, Oklahoma

yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
The rate reflects a Good Sam discount. The site we were assigned was situated oddly and took some maneuvering to get in there. The site was level but dusty. Wi-Fi connection was excellent. The women's toilet do not have doors and I chose not to use it because of my desire for privacy. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is a OK park for a one night stay on a trip. Not much to this park. The water hookup leaked. If you wanted cable TV you had to get a box from the office and hook it up to your system. Women's bathroom/shower outside door would not lock. Good for overnight stay because of easy on and off. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Easy access from I-40. Pay inside Manda Lou's clothing store in front of the park. Some areas of the park are nice with grass and trees. They are back ins and appear to be for long term folks. The area for the overnighters is not so great but OK for what it is. My area was littered but walking around I did not see that as a common issue. I neglected to ask for the Wi-Fi code so did not use it. Was able to use my Verizon "MiFi", which worked well. However I was not able to make outgoing calls on my Verizon phone. I was able to get calls in--curious thing. The spot was level and easy to get in and out. Utilities had easy access. $30 a night (Good Sam rate) seems excessive for a place that looks so shabby. That being said, it looks like they doing some work on the place so maybe they are upgrading. Still would avoid this place due to the nightly rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Hargus RV Park

no  no
no  no
This is a free site, no charge to park. This is in the parking lot for the casino. There are utility poles on either end of the lot with numerous hook ups, 50 amp, 30 amp, regular house hold plugs. The lot is on a pretty good slope so we could not get level but we got close. We tried backing in with our head down but it would take too many blocks to level. We ended up side on and got close to level. No water or sewer hookup. This is a first come first served type of set up. The lot is monitored by security camera and a regular drive through. They knew we were there right away and a lady showed up in a truck to see if we were doing OK and to offer a ride to the casino, just a short walk away. We were made to feel very welcome and we told we could stay as long as we wanted. Would use this spot again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
The Lucky Star Casino is located approximately 1 mi off I-40 and provides an overflow paved parking lot for RV parking. Access to the casino is easy and we used N2274 Rd from the interstate. Actual address of the casino is 101 North Indian Hospital Road, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601. The overflow parking lot is paved and approximately 200 yards from the actual casino. There are many "dry" RV sites available. At the east and west end of the parking lot are located very large grey electrical boxes which supply 50 amp power for at least 2 backed-in RVs each, however the slope of the pavement is significant and we had difficulty leveling. As no other RVs were in the area we parallel parked at one of the boxes and had no leveling issues. The casino offers the RV sites for free and thus it is a good overnight stop. Staff were very friendly and security patrols were evident. A shuttle service will take you to the casino. The casino also provided my wife and I each with a $10 gambling credit. We camped here in a Motorhome.

question  question
question  question
We got by for one night but would not stay here again except as a last resort. Very crowded with oilfield workers. Quiet but not attractive at all. Just a place to stop and sleep. We would only stay here again if there were no other choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2006
This is an older park, but was quite well kept up. This was our port in a storm after strong winds tried to take our awning off, we stopped here for one night. There are pecan trees throughout, and it looks like there are some long term campers here, but on the whole is clean and well kept up. We camped here in a Motorhome.