Nearby Elk City, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Elk City(1)-Cs
Country Dove
Wal-Marti-40:40 3105 W 3Rd (Located To Block)
Lupe's
Elk City(2)-Cs
Oklahoma
Elk City
Elk Creek RV Park
2014-10-16 01:47:59
Elk City, Oklahoma
October 2014

question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
October 2014
Great overnight stop. Staff was friendly and helpful. We were assigned a nice pull-through. All utilities worked well. They have gone with satellite for their TV. Small package. It is a satellite friendly park. Easy access from the interstate. Just a short walk to a great Mexican restaurant at the Day's Inn. Would stay again if in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
Extremely rugged park; no picnic tables by the sites; very skinny pull thrus - if we had slides on both sides I doubt the site would fit; could not access the wi-fi (which was the main reason I picked the park to begin with); very limited cable channels; real close to I-10 We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Older park but well kept up - quite a few permanent sites. VERY friendly check-in, easy on and off highway. Nice size sites. Great for overnighter. Nice grass area to walk pets out front along street. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Elk Creek RV Park
April 2013

question  question  question  question  no  question  question  yes  question  no
April 2013
Military discount applied. Park was full. 50 amp was missing one leg, mgr said "It worked last night" and didn't offer any help. CableTV did not work, again mgr offered no help. All sewer connections were missing lids. Pull-through site #49 was obviously only for pop-up tent trailers, we had to back out of the site. Park is for sale and apparently is not being maintained. Wi-Fi was intermittent. When checking in we got a receipt and verbal directions to find our site (that were wrong) and when we asked for the Wi-Fi access code the manager said "there it is on the whiteboard (barely readable), I don't know nothing about computers". Access road is directly behind the Loves Travel Park and access is single lane, I had to move for an entering school bus. We would never stay at this park again! We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2012
Oh my, this place was awful. What a run down campground. It is full of people living here in not so nice trailers with broken windows, pit bulls in the yards, and trash around their place. I was afraid to walk my dog. The burrs picked up in his coat were awful. I could not wait to get out of here. We should have kept going or slept in a truck stop. Never again will I stay here. It was also hard to get a 40 foot RV into this campground. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
This was a nightmare! The "check in person" gave us a spot to camp and when we found it there was someone already in it. He the offered us two other sites that were inaccessible and neither was a pull through. I went to get our money back and another camper was also leaving, they stopped us and asked if we were staying at this place. They had the same experience we did! The majority of the units were extended stay! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Elk Run RV Park