220137 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Newcastle, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
"A" Aaa Rv E Golf Course Rd
Newcastle
A-AAA Adult RV Park
2014-06-09 00:00:17
Newcastle, Oklahoma

question  question  no  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
question  question  no  no  question  question  no  question  question  question
I went to the park this week to check it out. I am in OKC for at least 4 months and needed a place for that time. Currently I'm at Twin fountains, but they want me to move to a perimeter site for a monthly and there is too much freeway noise for that. My wife and I arrived in our Toad. I went to the office and there was a note saying the manager was out on the property. I took what I believed was a rate sheet from the counter when the door opened and one of the rudest people I have ever met snatched the paper from my hand and said "can I help you"? I explained the situation and Donna told me about the park. When I enquired about electricity she gave me an explanation in kilowatt hours, so I simply asked what that translated to in $$$ per month. She went into a fit about not being able to know that information for so many reasons and I would have to monitor my electricity on my own...blah,blah,blah. Then she conceded that only 2 people went over last month. Hmn... did I really need that lecture? and seriously can"t you just give me an idea so I can make a rational decision? She told me I would HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES!! Ok...so I asked what are the rules. She picked up a sheet and shoved it into my hand and said "pretty common sense". She had to know what year my RV was, and how did it look? so I gave her that info even though I didn't see anything on the rule sheet stating the RV had to be approved by management. Then I asked if I could drive around...YES, AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE RULES!! I had to know what made this park so special. Nothing. I saw rigs much older than mine, and in much worse shape. They really have no amenities to speak of. I told my wife no way am I staying here. Rude, Rude, Rude. When I got back to the RV I looked up reviews and sure enough they talk about the rude owners here. I think I'll put up with the freeway noise a bit longer at twin fountains. I'm no trailer vagabond. I am retired and own my home in California, own an airplane, Travel extensively. The host is one of the rudest people I have encountered in a host position. Period. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here for 1 week. The weekly rate is $95 and includes 27Kwh of electric per day (in the summer). Great water pressure and electric service. This is a quite park, except some light highway noise that did not disturb the peaceful feeling this park has. There are no barking dogs, screaming kids (adult only park), no disturbing neighbors partying, playing loud music, and such. The owners of the park also manage it and this makes a big difference in the park's appeal. Sites are adequately spaced and arranged so you are not looking at your neighbors sewer hose. My wife and I full time RV and will stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Check-in was a hassle, we were treated like 1st graders with Inappropriate comments about previous customers from the check-in nanny. The free slow WIFI is only available if you provide vital information about your computer which could be used to compromise your computer sensitive information anytime in the future. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for A-AAA Adult RV Park