Nearby Shawnee, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
4901 N Kickapoo
Shawnee
Firelake Grand Casino RV Park
2014-04-22 22:57:36
Shawnee, Oklahoma

question  question  no  no  no  question  question  question  question  question
We used to stay here when visiting family. They have changed their policy in the last year and now the nightly rate is $50 for electric and water only with a dump station. The mail hotel desk clerk (where you have to get your parking pass) told me if I had a casino player card that I may have enough points to get my stay for free. I asked him how many points I needed and he told me he didn't know, I'd just have to play and then they would check and let me know. We'll only be staying 1 night and will find something more reasonable next time. I suppose if you're a big gambler this may be for you, otherwise I would go somewhere else. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I had read that camping at this casino was $25 per night but could be free with their club card. I got a club card and went to check in. To park in their RV lot is $50/night now. It doesn't matter if you have a club card. Seems like their policies changed in the past couple of months. We left and went down the road to a Walmart instead. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Have stayed at this park 3-4 times. Since I have a players card for the Casino it was free. Now that the Hotel is opened, it is $50.00 a night and they have not done any improvements to the park. I don't mind paying for a site, but this was very high for what you get. Needless to say, I will not be stopping here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Firelake Grand Casino RV Park
March 2014

6   6   4   5   7   5   6   7   6
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
March 2014
Well worth the money. Sites were level and we had no issues. Would stay here again on our next trip to Shawnee. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
Nightly rate reflects our rally rate plus a few nights. Electric is only 30a but it worked quite well for running dual ac on our Winnebago. The campground can get muddy in rainy weather, but otherwise is quite decent. A paved bicycle/walking trail runs from the Expo Center around the airport ...well used and quite handy. Access can be confusing, but once you know the route it is easily accessible from the highway and a great place to spend some peaceful nights! We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2011
Nothing here unless you are attending rally. Infrastructure is crumbling. Need major updating. Will not return if our rally group does. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Heart Of Oklahoma Expo Center