206874 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Texola, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Double D Rv I
Double D RV Park
2013-10-14 16:25:22
Texola, Oklahoma
October 2013

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
question  no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
October 2013
$14 rate is Passport for a 50 amp site. Nothing fancy, just a good place to overnight. Access and interior roads were fair to good, site was very level. Grass needed mowing and the sewer hookup was way to the rear of our site so I had to drag out my hose extension. The noise level of the nearby I-40 will depend on the wind direction. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This campground is behind an old truck stop and restaurant between I40 and old Route 66 in Texola. The restroom and shower facilities are in the restaurant building. The toilet area was clean, but the showers were old and could use a good scrubbing and bleach, but they were usable. No other facilities. You check in at the truck stop convenience store, and the staff there was very nice. Hookups were good, we had a nice shade tree, and could hardly hear the highway noise. This is a nice, safe place to stop for a night. We walked to Rt 66 just before sunset and took some photos of the old buildings and the highway. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We used it for a overnight stop. The check-in was pleasant and courteous. Excellent value, very clean and easy walk to town. We'd stop their again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Double D RV Park