Nearby Texola, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Double D Rv I
Double D RV Park
2014-10-08 19:23:54
Texola, Oklahoma
September 2014

yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question
yes  question  question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
September 2014
We stayed here for one night as we were traveling through the area. We were very surprised at how much better this campground was over the typical "one night pass through." A nice, large parking lot is located just off I-40. We were not bothered by interstate noise even sleeping with windows open! Check in is at the gas station. The sites are grass/gravel and are somewhat close if the place is full. We didn't have anyone on either side of us in site 14. Some people there seem to be long-term but not many. The bathhouse is located on the side of the restaurant and were shared with the restaurant. Laundry was also available. One washer worked easily but the broken lid of the other took some work to get the washer to work. Only one dryer was working but I had the laundry to myself as was able to get all our clothes cleaned and dried. We did not experience any problems with noise or dogs here. The restaurant was a nice change from our camper food! We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Rate reflects Passport America discount. This is a small campground at Exit 1 on I-40. It is easy access from the interstate. Sites are level. Interior roadways and sites are gravel. There are no restrooms or amenities. It is full hookups. Great for an overnight stop. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a bear bones park. It did work for an overnight stay with full hookups. Little road noise. There was nothing for families. The only problem is that there are no better parks in the area. The park at Shamrock is even worse. No cable and little TV. AT&T was edge signal. We will not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Double D RV Park