Nearby Canyonville, Oregon (Air Miles)
Seven Feathers 146 Chief Miwaleta Ln. Canyonville Or 97417 541-839-1111 (Located To Street)
Seven Feathers Hotel And
Canyonville, Oregon

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question
September 2014
In the middle of September, fires forced us to change our planned destination. About 2 hours prior to our arrival on a Monday we called to check for site availability for the next seven days. We were told only a single site was available. Setting up at close to 6pm, our back slide awning would have been in tree branches. A quick call resulted in an immediate response. The offending branches were quickly removed. This exemplifies the awesome level of service here. Any reasonable request was immediately addressed. As I walked thru this beautiful park the next morning, my first thought was that I needed to somehow reduce all of my previous rvparkreviews by 2, if the best I can give Seven Feathers is a 10. This facility is beautiful! Many places where another RV could have been parked were instead devoted to decorative landscaping. Deer can be occasionally seen both night & day! This park is so popular, that RV'ers are happily putting up with things that other top-rated parks are criticized for. For example, people were happily moving from site to site to extend their stays. This was likely because you can reserve specific sites. The few things I found less than perfect, had a good rationale behind them. With fires changing our plans, I came here to see if all I'd been told by other RV'ers about Seven Feathers was true. So true! This facility is in a class all by itself. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Stopped here again on our exit from the Pacific Northwest. Flawless welcome desk, spotless individual toilets & showers, nicely landscaped. In 3+ years of fulltiming, this place has become our benchmark for whether we give a 10. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
When I called they didn't tell me they had a 100 rig rally coming in that afternoon - we would have gone on by and stayed somewhere else if we had known. Took over 1 1/2 hrs to check in. The check-in staff was still taking reservations on the phones with rigs backed up almost to the freeway! Nice place, well laid out, good for an overnight stay. Overpriced since it is connected to a casino. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Seven Feathers RV Park

10   8   8
question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes
September 2014
Lovely campground. Nice long pull-through site. Trees for shade or pick site in sunshine. Would camp here again. It's just off the freeway but far enough away. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
Nice clean campground. Shuttle to Seven Feathers Casino available. Very friendly camp hosts. One of the best county campgrounds we have stayed at. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2007
Douglas County Park just off I-5. Shady and level sites with w/e, fire ring and picnic table. Day use area has a group pavilion and children's playground. Casino is 1/2 mile down the road, restaurants and stores one mile beyond. Even though the highway is 150 feet away, the road noise is not noticeable. This is a very nice park for a one or two day stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.