Nearby Canyonville, Oregon (Air Miles)
Seven Feathers 146 Chief Miwaleta Ln. Canyonville Or 97417 541-839-1111 (Located To Street)
Seven Feathers Hotel And
Canyonville
Seven Feathers RV Park
2014-07-18 00:23:01
Canyonville, Oregon

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
This is probably one of The Best RV Parks in Oregon. That being said I could only rate it an 8 for three reasons. 1. The TV reception (cable) was terrible, my neighbors had the same issue. 2. The Hot Tub was not working for the entire stay. 3. The WiFi was very poor. Our rate reflects a casino and AAA discount. The last time I stayed here, I felt a 9 was low, but things have changed, maybe they want us to spend more time in the Casino? This is still a very nice park, but it needs improvements to get above an 8 for me. We will camp here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Nice clean park. Sites are on the small side. Grass on both sides with concrete pad for the RV and asphalt and a steel picnic table on one side. Only not so nice thing is the sewer connection for the site to your right is in the grass near your table. Shuttle to the casino is a phone call away. Staff is friendly and helpful. Area is beautiful. For those with pets that don't like loud noises there is a private gun range within hearing distance. We were there four days and heard noise from there a couple times and only for a short while. Would not let that stop us from returning. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
One of the few parks I'll give a 10. Beautiful layout, excellent grounds keeping, reasonably sized sites, free shuttle to town or casino, a beautiful indoor pool and hot tub, the works. Only $33 if you have or get a players card. I wish there were more parks like this one! We will be back again. BTW, the casino seafood buffet (Thursdays) is worth the $21. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Seven Feathers RV Park
May 2012

yes  yes
yes  yes
May 2012
Nice clean campground. Shuttle to Seven Feathers Casino available. Very friendly camp hosts. One of the best county campgrounds we have stayed at. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2007
Douglas County Park just off I-5. Shady and level sites with w/e, fire ring and picnic table. Day use area has a group pavilion and children's playground. Casino is 1/2 mile down the road, restaurants and stores one mile beyond. Even though the highway is 150 feet away, the road noise is not noticeable. This is a very nice park for a one or two day stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.