Nearby Glendale, Oregon (Air Miles)
Meadow Wood Cg
Aor Pa Ea Glendale Or - Meadow Wood Rv & Cg
AOR2449
Wolf Creek Inn State Heritage Site 36 2 3
Applegate Wagon Trail M
Seven Feathers Hotel And
Seven Feathers 146 Chief Miwaleta Ln. Canyonville Or 97417 541-839-1111 (Located To Street)
Fat Harveys
Glendale, Oregon

5   1   1   4   1   1   6
question  question  question  question  question  no  question
question  question  question  question  question  no  question
This park has too many abandoned trailers and motor homes which make it look trashy. The pool looks clean though we did not use it. We picked a pull-through spot as we were only going to be here one night. The road to the park is a bit of a challenge should you meet another RV on the way in or out. This did not happen to us. The manager did his best to make the best out of a bad situation. If I needed a place to stay I probably would stay here again though I would look for a more modern place to stay. Maybe with Passport America they can generate enough revenue to do some fixing up on this place. The only really bad thing about it is the proximity to I-5. We parked in a ways from the freeway but we could still hear the noise. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
I wish I had read all the other reviews first, because there are all TRUE, what a dump. lots of trash in park, never did find the sewer, hard negotiating roads with a 40 footer. The sad thing is that you can see that at one time, maybe a decade ago, this was a nice park. They have the multiplex power posts ( had to kill the wasps in mine), Pool was clean but did not use it, the sites had at one time been delineated by wood edging and gravel, now hard to see, but still there. Apparently they used this as a music venue as there was a stage at one end of the park. We stayed her in a 40 ft MH, will not return, this park needs to be removed from PPA. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
This is the absolute worst campground we have ever encountered. It is trashy, the electric didn't work and it was full of vagrant types getting drunk. We got back into our motorhome and left back out on the dusty gravel road and it has take my husband 3 days to get the dust off. I've had to dust everything in the MH. Even $300,000 motorhomes leak when that much dust is blowing out from your diesel exhaust. We couldn't tell the color of our tow car. WARNING: Never ever go there. Shame shame on Passport America. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground