Nearby Grants Pass, Oregon (Air Miles)
Selma
Josephine County Parks
Henderson'S Line-Up 15 2 0
Hellgate Jetboat Excursi
"Elks - E,W,D - 207 Sw K St"
Grants Pass
Joe Creek Waterfalls RV Resort
2014-10-16 23:43:30
Grants Pass, Oregon

August 2012
Hidden Gem, A bit out of town but quiet and peaceful. Close to the small town of Merlin and the gateway to the wild and scenic section of the Rogue River. The Managers are very friendly and helpful. There are only 7 or 8 pull through sites and they all face South and are gravel. Site A is the best because it has a lawn on the patio side. We stayed here a week and would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.

yes (River)
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
We spent a week at this park. The managers went out of their way to accommodate us and to make our stay enjoyable. They even found a space for our friends who got there a day early. They were full of information about places to go and restaurants that were good. We love Grants Pass and will definitely come back again. The river-view sights were especially nice. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Welcoming, friendly and accommodating hostess. Escort to site. Had pull through, no unhooking needed. FHU 50 amp. Our site (31) had a clear shot for DirectTV. Most sites are permanents/seasonals but appear kept. Freeway traffic across river melted away as the night progressed. Didn't really notice it. Would visit again if passing through. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Great staff, very helpful, wonderful view of river, level site, beautifully kept park, easy in and out. Only negative - noise from road. Will stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bridgeview RV Resort

August 2012
Another jewel in the Josephine County Oregon park system. Very small park right on the Rogue River - excellent swimming ! We saw deer, blue heron, river otters, ducks, and geese. No cell phone service or Wi-Fi but we picked 2 quarts of blackberries. Camp Host very friendly and helpful. Generally we camp in California and the $22 per night fee for full hook ups was unbelievable. Would stay here again if I ever have the chance! We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
September 2014

question  yes  question  yes  yes  no  yes  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
September 2014
Nice clean park, nice level pull through, friendly staff. There is a lot of road noise from I-5. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate reflects monthly. We have stayed here a couple times. Easy on and off the freeway. But right next to the freeway so plenty of road noise to go around. Sites are OK size. Good power, a little light on water pressure but OK, good Wi-Fi. There are a lot of long term residents. One has a Harley that he is VERY proud of and revs the engine far more than he should be allowed to. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2013
Good park for an overnight. Sites are big enough so we did not have to unhook. Easy to get to from the freeway. Downside is the fact that the park is right next to I-5 and the noise is quite evident, even with all of our windows closed. It would be worse in the summer if your windows were open. The office staff was efficient. The park was clean. The dog area was just the median between the freeway and the park. It was fenced. We would stop by here again for a one nighter only. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Jack's Landing RV Resort
October 2014

question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  yes  no  yes  question  yes  yes
October 2014
We really liked it here but we prefer parks that aren't concrete, perfectly manicured, and sterile. It was out in the country with nice trees, very clean, gravel spots, great WiFi and a really nice little country store with good prices. The gals at the store were super nice and full of info on things to do. There were several permanent residents but their sites were very clean. There seemed to be only about a half dozen sites for daily rental so call ahead. I would definite stay here again as a stop-over or as a monthly. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2014
The most friendly owner/staff we have encountered in an RV park in 6 months. We extended our stay a couple days to enjoy the Rogue River. Location made it an easy pick. Pull-through sites for overnighters. Ours was spacious and private, easy to maneuver. Lots of natural space, great fenced off-leash dog park. Gravel throughout, but not a lot of dust. Our site was nearly level. Several permanents but they were very well cared for, and friendly. Very well stocked store as it also serves the surrounding community. The only real amenity is the creek and waterfall but because of the drought, there is no water. So, for the price it is a good choice. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
Great park! Less than a mile from the freeway but no noticeable traffic noise inside our trailer. Very dog friendly. Gorgeous river area. The general store in the campground has an excellent supply of foodstuffs and other goods at fair prices. Friendly staff. The free Wifi worked very well. The only negative are the coin operated showers, which should be free for 27 bucks, which is the Good Sam discounted price. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Joe Creek Waterfalls RV Resort
September 2014

question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
September 2014
This was a beautiful park. Spaces were a bit close together but the landscaping really is very lovely and the views around the park are great. It was very quiet and well run. It is true that many units seem permanent or long-term, but everything is very well-kept and tidy. Management super friendly. We will stay here again when in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed for two days at this park three years ago. I forgot what a nice facility this is. The beautiful landscaping rivals any park we have used in 49 states and several Canadian provinces. All services are "as advertised" and everything is well-maintained. Sites have level concrete parking pads. We don't require a swimming pool, playground or other "resort" facilities, so this park is top-notch in our book. The $220.00 weekly rate is very reasonable for a park of such high quality. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Park is tight on turns but lovely and friendly. It is on a hill so a bit steep for walking. Quiet and a convenient location. Would camp here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Moon Mountain RV Resort

yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
Small number of sites very close to each other. Some right on river, for which you pay more. Same old TengoInternet worthless Internet. Cell service good. Cable worked well. Had the feeling of being cramped. Well kept and clean. Not really suitable for bigger rigs. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed at Riverpark RV Resort this last week. The park was nice but I have one real big issue. We rated them (1) for poor because they are not in ADA compliant. My wife is disable and uses a mobility scooter. When we arrived we asked where the bathrooms and showers were located. We were directed directly behind their office showing us the stairs going up the hill to the bathroom. I informed them my wife cannot climb those stairs that she is disabled and uses a scooter. The office staff responded that was the only way up. My wife never was able to climb the stairs. I asked the office staff later why they did not have a ramp that goes to the bathroom that they are not ADA compliant. Their staff responded that they are a private park and that the ADA requirement does not apply to them. Unless you are camping in a government campground all of the RV parks are privately owned. Because you are privately owned does not exempt you from the law. No where on there web side does it state they are not in ADA compliance. We would have never stay at this park for 4 days if we had known this information. Your bathrooms need to assessable to everyone. Don't discriminate! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
The park is very clean and well run. The sites are level and the staff is frindley and easy to deal with. Only drawback is the sites are very close together. Our site was long enough for our 38' 5th wheel and tow vehicle without unhooking. The staff member who helped us park was knowledgeable about RVs and getting them to fit into small spaces without damage. The site next to us had a Class A with it's awning out and we were inches from it while backing in. Will probably not stay here again just because of the size of our rig and the small sites. The interior roads were designed so that the large rigs can get around with little or no trouble and there were several 40' Class A motorhones in the park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Riverpark RV Resort

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
This was our first trip in a motor home with two small kids and we stopped at about 10:30 pm after driving all day. I went to the registration desk, which was right to the open door of the assistant managers apartment and began to complete my form. I asked if the spot I was in was OK and the man stood up, looked out the door and said it was. I thanked him and completed the form. The next day the owner saw me and said I had change due. I went into the office to get it and he asked what time we got in. I told him and he said please don't tell me you bothered my managers. I said I don't know if it was a bother but I asked if the spot we were in was OK. The owner said, "G#$%^#it! Cant you read the signs? It says not to bother them!" I tried to explain that I just wanted to make sure we were OK where we were and the manager was extremely helpful. The owner then said that the managers work long days and they don't need people coming to bother them in the middle of the night. He asked if I asked them any other questions and I said I asked for the bathroom code, which the woman politely gave me as they were up watching TV. He again said, "G%$*&@it! Your self contained use your own bathroom!" Where ever you stay do not stay in this park. This owner does not deserve one penny of your business! In addition, the park is right by a main street in down and was very noisy. I could live with that, I will not tolerate being treated the way that I was. The last thing he told me was he would appreciate it if I didn't talk to the on-site managers next time I came in and he can rest assured that I will not be speaking to anyone at his park again!!! We'll stay in a Wal-mart parking lot! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Right in town on the main east-west route, less than a 1/4 mile from I-5 but quiet and secluded. The managers were terrific and extremely helpful. There seemed to be a lot of longer term residents, which is O. K. because they seem to take an interest in the park's quality of life. Our large assigned space was shaded by two mature trees and it was a short walk to large well maintained restroom/showers. Walk out the driveway and we were in town where we had dinner at an oriental restaurant and slurped cones at the local ice cream parlor. The next off ramp south led to a large Wal-Mart - no we had no intention of camping out in Wally's parking lot - just saying it's there if you need supplies. We stayed at Rogue Valley Overnighters on night in our motorhome because - we were on our way somewhere else! It is on our list of places to stay when we pass that way again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a nice park. The sites are level and the hook ups are located mid way on the sites. While we were there the cable was having some issues, but this was supposed to be fixed shortly. There is a drop off at the exit so need to go slow while exiting. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Rogue Valley Overniters RV

yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question
yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question
This is a nice county campground. The park is well maintained and the hosts, who live on site, are friendly and helpful. Sites are nicely spaced and surrounded by grass and trees. You do feel like you are camping in a park. The Rogue River is a short walk from the campground and there is a boat launch. It's convenient to Grants Pass and I-5 without being too close. The bathrooms could use updating but they are clean. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
This CG is close to amenities, quiet, and on the Rogue River with boat launch. Great playground and picnic areas. Sites are paved with full hookups including 50AMP. There are rental Yurts. The camp host is very helpful and the park is well cared for. Dated though the CG may be, the restrooms and showers are clean. This is our third visit here, and we met friends here for a quiet and restful week. More than a dozen local HDTV stations and good Wi-Fi signal. We will definitely return when we pass through the area in the future. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
Nice family county park. We were in #5, a pull-through with full hookups. Our site was up on a little hill with the view of a nice grass area with a volley ball court. No one close to us all around. We could see the Hell-gate jet boats go by on the Rogue River also. The jet boats are a fun thing to do as it is only a few miles away. Be prepared to get wet. There are a lot of shade trees, so no roof-top satellite TV signal. But we were able to get a few over the air HD channels. As in most parks, dogs are to be on a leash. Except if you’re a little yippy dog that runs up to other dogs on leashes and has a very high pitched bark. Oh well, we will be back. Park host was very nice and helpful. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Schroeder Park