206874 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
223 Shoemaker Rd
Lazy K Campground
2013-06-19 20:16:31
Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania
May 2013

question  question  question  no  question  question  yes  no  question  question
May 2013
The owner told us to park in any unoccupied site but made us move the rig after we parked it. Charged extra for two of my kids. Not family friendly as advertised. However, it is friendly to long-term campers. Nothing to do. Couldn't find the play ground nor stream as shown on the website. No WiFi at our site. The owner didn't seem happy to have a family of five staying for only one night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
Never ran into the allegedly crazy owner alluded to by other reviewers. Only needed to stay overnight. The park is built on the side of a hill but the large sites all terraced so they are level. My motorhome was straining to get to the site. No amenities to speak of. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
This is a nice clean, quiet and roomy park. Well maintained and the owners and staff are friendly and accommodating. Blacktop roads and mostly level gravel pads. My only problem was with the Wi-Fi. They have Wi-Fi but you have to be standing next to the office to use it. They have areas with shade trees but I chose a clear area so I could use my satellite dish. The laundry room is clean and has fairly new appliances. I did not use the showers/public rest room facilities so I cannot comment on them. There is a Wal-Mart Super center less than a mile away and plenty of restaurants nearby. It is off the beaten path so there is no road noise. Overall, I enjoyed this campground because it is roomy, quiet and well maintained. Good place for an over nite or long term stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lazy K Campground