Nearby Carlisle, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
California Cafe - Carlisl
September 2014

question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
September 2014
Price reflects the upcharge for 50 amp. I'm guessing that's also why we were put in a tight lineup with other rigs when all over the park there were open spots. We don't like being so close to our neighbors that our picnic table is practically under their slide. I had to use their laundry and thought that 3 washing machines were not enough for a park this size. The wifi signal was strong, a good thing since Verizon is very weak here. This park is very well kept and is expensive given that they have all the kids' amenities but on an 88 degree day in early September the pool was closed! We will find another park to go to next year as we head south. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very friendly staff - made check-in pleasant. Campground had quite a few seasonal campers who kept their sites attractive. While the sites were adequate for large rigs, the turning radius to exit many of the pull throughs was inadequate. We ended up having to back out, because a tree blocked us from going out forward. I saw two other 38-40 foot motorhomes have great difficulty also. Sites were hard packed gravel/dirt and were level. Convenient to the Interstate, so might return if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Needed to stop for the night and found Western Village. Close to I-81. Park was clean, we did not use the bathhouse so can't comment on that. Someone was there until 10 PM on Fri and Sat night for late check-in. Nice park, would stay there again, longer if we were doing something in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Western Village RV Park