Nearby Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Tanglewood Ski Area
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania

9   7   10   7
yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  yes
This was a nice park. Has a lake. Everything was clean and neat. WiFi was available but not working. No problem for us. Park was not busy while we were there. We were the only overnight campers. Would stay again in off season. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Park is mainly a seasonal park with just a few transient spaces, none of which are lakefront. It is a peaceful setting and you are right at the lake. Pull thru sites were very long with nice spacing between them. They are gravel and level with grass in between sites. Roads are dirt/gravel. Sites are open so using satellite was easy as there is no cable. Wi-Fi is free, but does not work well at the sites. You have to go to the office to get a decent signal to do anything. Nice stop over for a night or two, but really nothing else. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2012
I am not a seasonal camper but if I were this would be the park I'd choose. Unfortunately, I was merely a short-stayer. I was so pleased with the view, peacefulness & all the quiet I heard! The people (not just staff but campers, too) were very friendly & welcoming. My utilities were reliable, the wi fi was strong, and I was 1 very happy camper. Wish I could have stayed much longer! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Clayton Recreation Area