219848 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby New Stanton, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Nino Barsotti'S
Saint Vincent College
100 Sara Way/Rostraver Square
108 Washington Towne Blvd
Pittsburgh Expo Mart
Sams Club 3621 William Penn Hwy (Located To Block)
D'Imperio'S
Pennsylvania
New Stanton
Fox Den Acres
2014-08-17 20:57:57
New Stanton, Pennsylvania

question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Nice pull-through sites for transients. Easy access to and in the park for our larger RV. Very unique office / museum. Dated but well kept facilities. Rural park more oriented towards weekenders / locals rather than travelers. Quiet at night. Would have rated park higher were we not charged at by two off-leash growling dogs during our evening walk around the park. We would return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is a big campground with some very long pull through sites. Very spread out with a number of trashy units. Services are very good and the site we have appears to have all new hookups. Appears to be quite a few activities including fishing and swimming. Seems like the favorite activity is riding around in golf carts or in trucks. Access to the campground is very steep and requires a tight turn between fixed posts. All roads are dirt and there was quite a lot of dust in the pull thru section. Sites a very long but are sloped both front-to-back and side-to-side. Worse yet, the sites have coarse stone that a heavy unit sinks into making leveling a project..in my case I was only able to level by locating a spot that was quite far from the services.. I could not put my jacks down because that lifted my front wheels off the ground. In my opinion, transient section of this campground is best for small units or towed campers but not for large motor homes. I would not return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Convenient access off the PA Turnpike. It has a very unusual camp store, adorned with hundreds of animal trophies and Native American arrowheads and other artifacts. We'll likely return here when heading west. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Fox Den Acres