Nearby Lexington, South Carolina (Air Miles)
5556 Sunset Blvd
John'S Rv Sales & Serv
Art'S Rv
Grecian Gardens
Columbia Metropolitan Air
2401 Augusta Rd
Sams Club?I-26:103 350 Harbison Blvd (Located To Block)
360 Harbison Blvd
Benedict College
Allen University
Columbia International U
Flying J
Sams Club?I-77:12 5426 Forest Dr (Located To Zip)
South Carolina
Lexington
Edmund RV Park
2014-09-20 07:06:01
Lexington, South Carolina

8   3   8   9   8   6   10
yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
Rustic setting. Park was clean and quiet. Enjoyed having the flea market close by, as well as reasonable driving to town. Staff friendly and helpful, especially with directions. Enjoyed our stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2011
'Enjoy American' lists this park @ $25, we paid $30. The host did not get out of his chair during check in and was discourteous. No park map is provided and no information on the location of showers or restrooms and dumpsters. The host told us to pick our spot, to avoid the sites that are roped off because they have no electrical. There is a huge dip in the entrance, just past the office, and from that point on this park just did not feel good. The entrance road is paved, a frontage road to the left is paved, all the others are soft sand. I drove a little way into the park and parked the rig, then walked until I located a site that I felt I could access without getting stuck in the sand towing the fifth wheel. All the sites are tilted so leveling blocks will be required and they add stability in the sand under your jacks. Fire and Piss Ants are everywhere and the park has done nothing to control them. After I set up I moved my pickup to clear the road in front of the rig and got stuck briefly in the sand on the road. Wi-Fi is free here, local company. We use Clearwire and had a strong signal here. Cable TV is not available; over the air picked up 4 channels, two of them the same. 50AMP with good voltage, water and sewer are good. 95% of the residents here are long term and some of the rigs are pretty rough. The park is is a bad state of repair and maintenance. Once upon a time the park was much larger but much of it is abandoned and no longer in use. It's quiet and services are 4 or 5 miles away. Diesel is down to $3.69 at several stations nearby. I do not usually rate quite this low, but this park just doesn't feel good, its poorly kept and there are no areas set aside for kids or playground equipment. If you ride a bicycle, this isn't a place to try it with the loose, soft sandy roads. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2010
Nice park, lots of trees, wide sites. All sites are on grass/sandy but easy to get level. Close to the SC State fair, dining and Wal-mart. Friendly owner staff. Would stay there again. They do have a sign that says "bath house" by the building but never used it. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Edmund RV Park

question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question
The sites are mostly sand/grass. Quite a few ants so be sure to spray. The one I was given was pretty tight due to evasive trees that I nearly had to cut back myself to get my awning to extend and to not have a mess on top of my slides. I asked for a 50 amp and was told only 30 was available, so I had no choice. I was told that I would be given a phone call as soon as a 50 amp was available. 3 weeks, and no phone call, even though there were plenty of other open spots. All of their monthlys are full, and they will not give you a monthly rate if you ask for it, just because you are not in a "monthly" spot. Good laundry facilities. The dumpsters had maggots and were always disgusting. Good for a few nights passing through but, not for extended stay. Not a whole lot of activities in the area, other than the flea market next door but, that's good for about 30 min of amusement. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We chose this campground based on the good reviews on Good Sam and this site. We were disappointed. Our site was mostly dirt, the grass hadn't been mowed, and the dumpster was very dirty. We did not use the restrooms or showers so I can not comment on that. This park is good for an overnight if you are passing through, however I would not stay here beyond that. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We have used this campground as an overnight stop several times. The sites are short and mostly open sky, I could leave my car attached but barely. I put out orange cones as my MH mirror and car bumper were at the roads. They said to call ahead and make reservations for a longer site. It has dirt/gravel pads. The office staff was very pleasant and helped me find an emergency service person for my AC that would come to the campground. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for The Barnyard RV Park