Nearby Lennox, South Dakota (Air Miles)
3209 S Louise Ave
Sams Club?I-29:77 3201 S Louise Ave (Located To Block)
Cj Callaway'S
"Elks - 1605 W 51St St, Look In Bk For North Dakota (Error)"
Champps Sioux Falls
Lennox
Countryside Campgrounds
2014-05-04 17:46:32
Lennox, South Dakota

question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
question  no  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
There's not much I can say about this campground because we only did a quick overnight here. In fact, we didn't even hook up to their sewer system. I can report, however, that it is very convenient to I-29 and the Wi-Fi works well. Also, since the park backs up to a truck stop, re-fueling your RV upon arrival or departure is, in my view, a significant plus. And I like the fact that you can just drive in and park on whatever available site you choose, but the other side of that coin is a lack of staff help should you require it. Another possible "con" is that there aren't many sites capable of supporting a big rig pulling a toad. So if that's your situation, you need to get there when the park isn't crowded or you may not find an adequate parking spot. Bottom line: as other reviewers have noted, this is a most satisfactory campground for an overnight stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This is a good place to stop if you are looking for a quick on and off of I-29. It is located behind a gas station which had easy access for refueling. No shade, and no ambiance, but a safe harbor from the high winds in this area. Loud road sounds from the interstate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here in our 40' 4 slide motorhome with tow vehicle. Full hookups, 50 amp, Good WI-FI, satellite and Verizon works well. Nothing here but convenience store/gas station. Fifteen miles to Sioux Falls where shopping is located. Sites are pea gravel/dirt with concrete patio and table. Grass is well maintained and beautiful. Lots of room between sites as they are laid out in a curve along the road/grass. Road noise. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Countryside Campgrounds