Nearby Midway, Tennessee (Air Miles)
Andrew Johnson National

yes (River)
no  yes
no  yes
September 2010
Campground is set in a river valley farm and has riverfront sites. However, these sites are occupied by "permanent" campers with a waiting list and are angled back in sites. Most all other sites are parallel to the roadways. Sites are roomy enough with most having some shade. Only a few sites have 50A service. Campground roads are not paved but are easy to maneuver. Campground is about 10 miles off I-81 located about 20 miles from Morristown, Greenville and Newport. No nearby shopping. Swimming pool and picnic shelter are nice. Owners are friendly and helpful. We would stay again only for 1 to 3 nights, but not a destination stay of one week or more. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2009
We loved this park! Sad thing was its off exit 15 and no signs showing how to get there! its out in the middle of the smokey mountains.. We love it here.. wonderful place.. its so peaceful.. Only bad thing is if you have any cell phone service other then Verizon you won't have cell phone service.. I myself have AT&T and it said "no service". My hubby has Verizon and he had service.. Its about 9 miles off I-81 and is a great RV park... I will come again! so glad i have Verizon for broadband internet! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.