Nearby Russellville, Tennessee (Air Miles)
475 S Davy Crockett
4331 Hwy 66
Jack Benny Rv
Rest Area On Tn I-40 At Mile Marker 419 Unverified.
Tennessee
July 2011

question  no
question  no
July 2011
After having been mislead as to the distance from the interstate, and to the easy access sites for our 26 ft. 5th wheel, we attempted to negotiate around this shabby park to find our site. With tree branches scraping our trailer and leaning dangerously around a tight circle with a tree in the center, we found it to be near impossible to even attempt backing into our assigned "slot". Having to use 4x4 in "low range" to leaving the camping area, we stopped at the office for a refund, where the manager couldn't figure out how to do it for VISA so reluctantly gave back cash. Had to use low range again to pull away from the office. The lake appeared nice though. The ever narrowing route from the interstate plus the logging camp type park will create certain horror stories for those of you who attempt an adventure at this campground. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2007
I must first admit that I did not stay here in this campground. However, I had just sold a guy my camper and spent several hours helping him sit it up. While there, I was able to look about the place. Mostly this campground is for seasonal campers. They had very few spots for folks who just want to spend a day or two. The sites that are open for travelers were not the best sites. Most had no sewer. Only the permanent sites had sewer water, and electric. The bath house was a mess and according to the person I sold the camper to they stay that way. Now, the location on the lake was very nice. There were horseshoe pits, a camp store, and a boat launch. Other than those items the place is just very bland. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
25-40
July 2006

July 2006
I just spent a wonderfull 2 nights over July 4th weekend at a recently opened RV Resort. The staff at the campground was very friendly and helpfull. I had some trouble setting up my motorhome since I am new at this, and they gladly spent the extra time to personally hook up my sewer and electric. They also had a private fishing dock that is baited for catfish and crappie. They did not have a swimming pool, however they had a swimming area roped off along the beach. We pulled into one of the pull-through sites. There was a 42' prevost beside us. The only problem that I had was that there was no 50 Amp service, however, with my reducer I had no problems. If anyone is looking to spend their night at a private RV resort in East Tennessee, I would check this place out. We camped here in a Motorhome.