220497 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Bay City, Texas (Air Miles)
4703 7Th St

10   8   9   10   10
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
January 2014
This place is brand new and is how an RV park should be built. Huge level pull-through sites, sparkling private bathroom, laundry facility, and doggie waste bag locations. I don't know if there are things to do around here as we were passing through and this is not a resort style park, no club house or pool, but it is a great place to pull in after a long haul, have a great shower and get caught up on laundry. The owners are very sweet as well. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
December 2013
Very clean park. Cement pads. Lots of room between neighbors. A bit pricey, but rates vary depending on amount of time you plan on staying. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2012
This is a very nice park with concrete roads and pads, and wide grassy area next to the long pull through sites. The park's Wi-Fi was excellent and Verizon cell received a very strong signal. We stayed two days on the Passport America price of $13.50. Bay City has a nice Walmart and several restaurants. We would definitely stay here again and probably for a week or more the next time. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for 60 North RV Park
March 2014

question  question
question  question
March 2014
The only reason this received an 8 was because it did not have pull thru's. All cement, extra parking for your automobile, street lights, down right friendly Seniors running the place. Would recommend this place. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. (We never give a 10, so a 9 would be our top for any campground.) We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2012
Super quiet, concrete pads, small yards at each spot for a pet. Super owners. We would stay here again. Nicest park in this area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
December 2010

4   8   5   6   7   7   7
no  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
no  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
December 2010
The showers were functional and the water was hot. However, there was mold on the walls, and the stall was littered with personal items. The owners acknowledged they need some attention. I could not connect on their Wi-Fi. I had 5 bars of signal strength but could not get an IP address and connected. There were locals that could connect and some tried to help me. The management even contacted their Tech Guy, and he would have come by, but I declined as it was New Year’s Eve. The management was helpful and the residents we met were friendly. The next day at another RV park my laptop connected automatically as has been the case for some time. The $20 is after a $5 Good Sam discount on the rate of $25. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2009
We used this park as an overnight stay, and found it more than adequate. The cable TV and Wi-Fi were excellent, they even provided the cable for the TV hookup. The price was only $20 for the night, so it appears they dropped the price due to other posts. Just a note: they only have two pull-through sites, but the owner is VERY accommodating, so I'm sure she would try to fit you in someplace. We will definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2009
Campground owner was very nice and chatty. Makes you feel very welcome. She loves her pets and goes out of her way to introduce you to them. We stayed here to visit some friends in Bay City. Price is a bit high for a park with no amenities to speak of. Children would be bored out of their minds. Wi-Fi is now available. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bert's RV Park and Propane
February 2011

7   5   8   8
question  question  yes  yes
question  question  yes  yes
February 2011
This is an older park with 28 total RV sites that can accommodate large rigs. They have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV available. There is a laundry, grocery store, and cabin rentals, restaurant, and liquor store on the premises. This park is very close to the beach at Matagorda. The staff is friendly and helpful. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2009
Stayed in a cabin on the grounds. When I checked in I paid in cash but was still asked for my credit card number. This raised a red flag. Had a shaded area where I could barbecue but the Mosquitoes were so bad that it was difficult to do anything outside at any given time of the day. Well water smelled funny and left a sticky feeling after bathing. I checked out, the cabin was cleared by the manager yet 2 weeks later I started getting emails about, "How a set of dishes was missing," out of the cabin. There were no dishes in the cabin, I had brought my own, so this caught me by surprise. The manager and I had done a walk through of the cabin before I left, and she had accepted it. I resent being called a thief over a cheap set of dishes much less anything else. Think twice before staying here. If you do, be very careful about using your credit card. I canceled my card shortly after leaving here to avoid any fraudulent charges and contacted the local sheriff about the matter. We camped here in a Campground Cabin.
November 2004
We stayed at this park last year and the owner had really let it run down. We were a little hesitant and staying again but we very surprised at all the improvements. New water lines, sewer, electric. Road have been leveled and new gravel put on them. 50 amp sites are available. We visited with the owner and he is planning on putting in a small rec hall, modem hookup, the laundry is under construction with all new being putting in. They are even adding a BBQ stand. They are trying to get control of the fire ants and are spraying for weeds around the park. It is a very nice quiet park. They do have a set of host there to how are there to help you with any questions, assisting in parking. It is a wonderful place to stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Lighthouse RV Park
June 2011

June 2011
We stayed a week and our rate reflects that. You do get used to the train noise but it takes a couple of days. Sites are nicely spaced with cement pads. Restrooms there is one toilet. There are 2 sinks and 3 Showers in a separate room. The dressing room is communal so singles or couples need to lock the door. We had no trouble with not being able to take showers whenever we wanted. Sites are level and cement space. access is off a wide city street and the park road is a paved straight shot. We were visiting relatives in town. Did meet the park owners but the couple on site are nice and trimmed a tree quickly after we asked. Park appears to be well maintained and improvements are occurring as time permits. We stayed one week and are on our way back for another two. We camped here in a Motorhome.