206532 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Cut And Shoot, Texas (Air Miles)
Sams Club?I-45:88 2000 Westview Blvd (Located To Block)
18700 State Hwy 105 West
Omega Farms Rv
(936) 90-3800
3040 College Park Dr
Castaways Rv
Castaways Rv Park & Campground-12922 Longstreet Rd.
Rpi- Tx Castaways Rv Park/Cg (On Lake Conroe) 12922 Longstreet Rd Conroe
Castaways Cg
Timber Lodge Rv
Sams Club?I-45:77;76 19091 Interstate 45 S (Located To Block)
Rpi- Tx Timber Lodge Rv 5260 Hwy 150 W New Waverly
Cut And Shoot
Country Place RV Park
2014-04-12 01:58:38
Cut And Shoot, Texas

no  question  yes  question  question  no  question  question  yes  question
question  question  yes  question  question  no  question  question  yes  question
We camped here with a rally. The park is well-kept and the sites are level with double concrete runners to put your RV wheels on. Electricity and water were fine. The Wi-Fi was not working and the manager stated that "the parts were on order." We had a decent 4G signal on the Verizon Jet Pack and the phone. TV, with a batwing and attached "wingman" provided several stations. CBS was the only network. Check in was friendly and we were given a package with doggie treats and poop bags for our dog and a package of microwave popcorn for us. The fellow in the golf cart who showed us to our site helped us unhook as I was not too mobile. He offered to help us if we needed it. I thought that was a very nice gesture. I was on a walker as I fractured a kneecap and the clubhouse is most definitely NOT handicapped friendly. We have a tiny Chevy spark and my husband parked it near the club house on the grass and was yelled at by the manager because there were water lines below. I had called the campground before the rally and was assured that I would be accommodated. I was not. Other than having to hop a distance to the club house and back, the park was very nice and we enjoyed our stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very nice kept campground. Registration easy. From the beginning the male (not gentleman) in charge was a pain escorting us to our site. An incident occurred when using the amenities (fitness center). I did not know nor was there a sign not to use the air conditioner in the building. The temperature outside was in the high 90's. I was yelled at and the door slammed on me the reopened and yelled at more. Neck vein popping rage. Maybe I will never return. My month long stay was ruined from day one. All lock codes are different. We were not privy to the code for the one bath/restroom building. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2013
We love this campground. Stock pond with bass, perch & catfish, game room and meeting room with facilities. Quiet and close to shopping in Conroe, Tx. We stay here several times a year just to get away. Wonderful owner management. Very safe. Permanent residents in a separate section. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Country Place RV Park