Nearby Gun Barrel City, Texas (Air Miles)
Lakeridge Rv
1200 W Main (Located To Block)
Evening Shadows Rv
October 2014

yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  question
yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  question
October 2014
Actual price was $16.80 using Passport America. Had 30-Amp back-in site, very level concrete pad, full hookups. A little bit noisy from street traffic. 2 unisex restrooms and showers that could have been a little cleaner. Good washers, but other campers started their laundry and left even though there were numerous signs advising not to leave clothes in the washer(s). Wi-Fi and Cable TV worked OK, but some TV stations didn't come in. Mostly full timers here. Office is closed on Sunday. Owner promptly answered our e-mail reservation. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Great water pressure, nice little pond, pretty quiet, good management, concrete pads. I would have given it a 10 except that the sites are so close together over on the cell tower side that I had to wonder if I could even pull out my awnings without hitting my neighbor. As it turns out, it was too windy to find out. I think the only area that would truly be "big rig friendly" would be over on the cell tower side where one could drive out into the field to maneuver around. I've been in some parks with small sites, and this one is really too cozy with your neighbors! Otherwise, a great park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2012
A clean small park. We stayed here to visit trade days in Canton. We just took a flyer on this park as we were to late to get a site a larger one. This one worked great. It is about 20 miles from Canton. We had a pull through site with cement pads. If they were busy they would be close together, but they weren't. Pads were level and hookups were good. We would stay here again We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Lakeridge RV Park