219034 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Gun Barrel City, Texas (Air Miles)
Lakeridge Rv
1200 W Main (Located To Block)
Evening Shadows Rv
Texas
Gun Barrel City
Lakeridge RV Park
2014-05-06 20:50:35
Gun Barrel City, Texas

question  question  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  question  question
question  question  yes  question  yes  question  no  yes  question  question
Great water pressure, nice little pond, pretty quiet, good management, concrete pads. I would have given it a 10 except that the sites are so close together over on the cell tower side that I had to wonder if I could even pull out my awnings without hitting my neighbor. As it turns out, it was too windy to find out. I think the only area that would truly be "big rig friendly" would be over on the cell tower side where one could drive out into the field to maneuver around. I've been in some parks with small sites, and this one is really too cozy with your neighbors! Otherwise, a great park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2012
A clean small park. We stayed here to visit trade days in Canton. We just took a flyer on this park as we were to late to get a site a larger one. This one worked great. It is about 20 miles from Canton. We had a pull through site with cement pads. If they were busy they would be close together, but they weren't. Pads were level and hookups were good. We would stay here again We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
Quaint park in town. Well manicured & extremely clean. Wi-Fi was good. The manager met our coaches at the office & was extremely helpful. Great restaurants nearby & very fairly priced. Showers in the laundry building were small (RV size) but very clean. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lakeridge RV Park