219014 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lajitas, Texas (Air Miles)
Big Bend National Park
Texas
Lajitas
Maverick Ranch RV Park at Lajitas Resort
2014-08-15 03:21:14
Lajitas, Texas

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
Definitely the nicest RV park in the area. Glad we decided to stay here while visiting Big Bend. The pool was very refreshing since it was very warm this time of year. We stayed in the off season, so we were able to pick our site. The Wi-Fi was slo/intermittent on my phone and iPad but worked fine on my laptop. My only recommendation is a fenced dog park. The RV parks closer to Big Bend National Park don't have a pool and are basically areas with dirt. This park had paved roads/sites with grass. Also very convenient to Big Bend Ranch State Park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2014
The nicest RV park in the Big Bend area. Large pull-thru sites with plenty of space between. Driveway and sites are all paved. Staff is very friendly. Musical performances 3 nights a week by the Whitfords added to the enjoyment of my stay. The RV park manager even showed up one evening after music with homemade ice cream for everyone. The only downside for me was the WiFi, which often slowed to a crawl in the evening. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Friendly staff. We chose a wide and long pull-thru. Really nice private lav/toilet/shower rooms. Pool. Full access to all Lajitas Resort facilities(trails, golf course, riding stables, etc). We do not pull a towed, but were able to rent a Jeep from the Resort for the day to tour Big Bend National Park. Jeep rental rate is $99/day with 100 free miles. Not cheap, but we preferred seeing Big Bend this way instead of sitting on a local tour company's shuttle van. Being our first trip to this area, we only spent two nights. We are now considering coming back to spend a month (only $425) next winter. Tons of things to do in the area, IF you like spending time outdoors in the desert (which my wife and I do). Contrary to reports on some websites, Maverick Ranch does accept advance reservations over the phone. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Maverick Ranch RV Park at Lajitas Resort