219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lavon, Texas (Air Miles)
Rockwall

3   3   7   4   5   8   8
no  no  no  question  no  question  yes
no  no  no  question  no  question  yes
March 2013
Bathrooms were beyond nasty. One urinal was so corroded your fluid actually just leaked out onto the floor where you were standing. Women complained of no toilet paper. Sites could use some work on the asphalt. Per COE regulations no ground fires. Area around spigot became a muck hole. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2013
Rate reflects Senior Parks Card. I really can't say much good about this park. First, the roads are not in good shape. The sites are NOT level by any means; although, they were paved. Signs said no open fires, but there were several in the camp grounds at night. Campground host appeared to be disabled and it didn't look like he even checked on anything. Lastly, the electric. Says we were to have 30 amp. A big sticker on the electric box said we were limited to 24 amps. Since we really didn't need a lot of electricity, we thought 'OK'. Bad news was that even when I just turned on the microwave, (12 amps), the voltage went down to 90 Volts. Definitely not good for anything electrical or electronic. In the morning so that we could use the coffee maker, microwave, hair dryer, I just started the generator. Probably not supposed to, but they are supposed to provide 30 amp, 110 v electricity. I was visiting family nearby so that is why I chose this place to stay, but would NOT stay again or recommend it to anyone in anything more than a tent. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2013
Pricey for the amenities offered. Site not level, no shade, bathrooms were scary; not clean and did not want to use showers. Nice enough for a corp park. Roads in good shape. Didn't like that we had to be in the gate by 10pm. Locked out with no code to open. Beautiful lake, but couldn't enjoy because of high winds while we were there. We would return for an overnight while passing through. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Lavonia COE