206676 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lone Oak, Texas (Air Miles)
Tt Tx Lake Tawakoni 1246 Rains Co Rd 1470 Point (M 10/24-3/2) 903-598-2260,Ttnlt
I-30 Exit 93A

8   2   8   8   8
yes  question  yes  yes  question
yes  question  yes  yes  question
September 2007
I brought my family to this park again last weekend. I wanted to let folks know this is a nice park. While the facilities are older, they are clean and the park was clean as well. There were plenty of trash receptacles throughout. I asked about the boarded bathrooms and learned they had been vandalized. Also, while bugs are a part of camping, Lake Tawakoni was in the news this summer for giant spider webs, so it makes sense spiders were plentiful. Great place to relax, view wildlife, go fishing and get back to nature. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
August 2007
This park was a destination resort in the 1970's, it is now nothing more then a fish camp. The pull thru spaces have many trees but the ground was weeds and dirt. You were also parked next to old permanent based RV's. The beach was dirty and the bathhouse was boarded up. I did not visit the bathrooms because of the giant Banana spider webs that were across the partitions to the bathrooms, I figured if I can't get in then what were the chances of it being clean! This park has had it's better days but for now it's rundown and unclean. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2007
We had 3 RV's for 1 night. We picked this park based on the reviews on this site. Although it looks out of the way for a 1 night stop; if you are going between I-30 and I-20 in that area, it works great. We would use it again. Great security. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Wind Point Park