Nearby Mingus, Texas (Air Miles)
Texas

5   8   10   10
yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes
January 2014
I don't know about the other reviewers but the traffic noise from I-20 was extremely loud and the trucks coming and going to the truck stop across the interstate hitting the rumble strips didn't help any. You can get TV at one site in the park, but it is an additional three dollars a night. No satellite hookups were offered. The Wi-Fi in the park was totally unreliable, it dropped the signal every five minutes or so and was very slow when it was connected. The sites are level and do have concrete pads. The owners of this park are very friendly and helpful, that is the reason I gave it a 5 rating. I don't know if we would stay here again. It would be a good overnight stop if it wasn't right on the interstate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2013
Passport rate. Neat little campground near I-10. Noise not too bad. Great folks in office that live onsite. Satellite TV delivered in a very unique way. Great place for an overnight stop, or longer, if you have interests in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
Just off I-20 on the south side. Very friendly hostess allowed us to check in after 8 PM, and assigned us to a level, well-lighted pull through as we were trying to 'make miles' toward AZ. Perfect for an overnight. Clean, well maintained, hooks ups easy, bath house very nice. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Cactus Rose RV Park