220693 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Omaha, Texas (Air Miles)
Daingerfield Spcg
October 2013

question  question
question  question
October 2013
I'd stay here again if I needed to. I didn't even ask for the discount Pass Port America. They had WI-FI, but didn't us it. My satellite did get reception. I could see if you where in first 4 site you might not. I felt like sites where fairly level - better than most of Texas State Parks. I would tell a friend about the place. For a couple nights stay it would be okay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2012
This place is about 2 steps up from a Walmart parking lot but at $12.50 Passport America rate I guess you get what ya pay for. That may be degrading a Walmart parking lot but it does have water 50amp electric and sewer. Sites are really tight and water hookups are a little inconvenient. Not too level and I backed out of the pull through site I was in as the exit was through a small ditch. Lots of permanent folks. They say there is Wi-Fi but I couldn't get it to work. I might for someone else. Good AT&T cell phone reception and a couple of TV stations off the antenna. Dish would be a real pain to put out due to trees blocking signal. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.