206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Pampa, Texas (Air Miles)
2225 N Hobart
Pampa, Texas
100?
October 2010

October 2010
We arrived here after dark which proved difficult because the signage was horrible. Furthermore, there was no lighting. We drove by the campground road because of no signs indicating that's where the campground was. We were literally the only campers probably due to the late date. It proved to be a nice quiet place that offered us a good night's sleep. In the morning, it became apparent we were staying on beautiful Lake McClellan. There was wonderful walking here. Finding the dump was very difficult. Again there were no signs. We spotted the dump off in the distance. We'd definitely go back here. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013

7   6   10   7
yes  question  question  yes
question  question  question  yes
May 2013
Stopped here after checking out the old fair grounds downtown that no longer exists. Sure glad we found this place. Nice large sites with lots of room. The price just went up in March 2013 but it is still a good deal. Didn't try out the dump station but it looked to be in great shape. Nice and quiet and everything worked. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2013
We stopped here because it looked nice for the price advertised of $8/$10. Indeed it is a nice little park but they only have 30amp and no sewer, although they do have a dump station. We checked the website just 30 minutes before arriving and the price was $8/$10 but at the gate it was $15/$20 (that is week days and weekend days, price change in effect on March 1st, 2013 and this is April 20. Easy in and out and large pull-thrus. Good Verizon service. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2013
Very nice RV Park and it still is the best place to stay in Pampa. The camp host stated that the city council is considering upgrading the park to 50 amp service and sewer hook-ups. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pampa City Park
30?
April 2009

April 2009
Dirt spaces but fairly level. WiFi and cable worked very well as did my Sprint phone. Only 50 amp available. Since I was only there one night, owner let me borrow adapter. A few RV supplies in the office. Not really pretty but had nice little grassy picnic area. No bathroom or shower, but owner said he is adding that soon. No other amenities. Owner extremely friendly. He led me to my site and hooked everything up for me. Showed me where his house is and gave me his cell phone number. Said if I needed anything to ring his door bell or call. Very quiet. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.