220520 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Richmond, Texas (Air Miles)
5330 Fm 1640
345 Hwy 6
Sams Club 351 Hwy 6 (Located To Street)
Funplex - Houston
Adventure Bay Water Them
Sams Club 12300 Southwest Fwy (Located To Block)
25108 Market Place Dr
11210 W Airport Blvd
"Elks - E(50),W,D - 10150 W Airport Rd, Stafford"
University Of Houston - W
3506 S Hwy 6 S
Imperial Palace Chinese
1313 Fry Rd
Rotisserie For Beef And
Love'S
2700 S Kirkwood Dr
Katy
Sams Club?I-10:751 1025 Hwy 6 N (Located To Zip)
Great Caruso
Guadalajara Mexican Gril
Riviera Grill
Bayou City Ford Truck 15 2 0
Taste Of Texas
Sams Club?I-10:755 10518 Old Katy Rd (Located To Block)
Wal-Marti-10:756;756B 10750 Westview Dr (Located To Block)
Texas

1   5   6   2
question  question  yes  no
question  question  yes  no
October 2012
Mostly permanent residents with some campers and sites in dirty condition. There are trees but some make entering site very hard. Not a good place for large rigs. Campground grounds are not well kept. Sites are very close and one side of campground is very hard to drive into to occupy site with no outlet sign and no turn around. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2012
Most residents are long term. I called this campground by mistake because I wrote down their phone number instead of the one I intended to call. The manager stated that they do not take reservations, but then proceeded to take my information and let me know we would be expected. Access is good and our site was level. There is no disconnect for the 50A electrical outlet - I don't like connecting/disconnecting "hot". Previous reviewers indicated no shade, but some sites are partly shaded. Also, a previous reviewer indicated no big rig access. We had no trouble with a 40 ft. coach and many sites would accommodate any big rig. My only issue is that this is not a $35 per day park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2011
Small park with mostly permanent residents. Staff very friendly and helpful. Restrooms and laundry in a portable building, were in good condition. Biker bar next door has great hamburgers and friendly atmosphere (if you like that kind of thing). If you need a weekend stop in the Katy / Brookshire area for a couple of days, this place will accommodate your needs. Would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Cinco Ranch RV Park

question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes
We were over-nighting while heading north on US 59. This park is about 5 miles off that road but worth the drive. No, it's not fancy, nor is it what I'd call a "resort". But it was quiet, the sites were level, the WiFi worked fine for us, and it was an easy in, easy out park. We paid $27.50 with our Escapees discount. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Lots of contract workers staying here. Sites are wide with rock and grass. It is not a resort for sure, but good place to stay for a few days. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2012
The park is in the country which is very quiet. The park overall is nice. There does not seem to be a full time manager, no one in the office, although there is a man who checks you in. He is very rude. The wifi does not work, that's a fact, according to most of the people who have been here for quite a while. The laundry area is clean. I would have gave this park a 9 except for the rude man whom I guess is in charge. We had problems with the cable and he was extremely quick tempered to the point of yelling when I asked about the wifi. The grass was mowed once in the 5 weeks we stayed there. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Riverbend RV Park & Resort
February 2014

1   4   3   2   3   1   6
no  no  question  question  no  no  yes
no  question  question  question  no  no  yes
February 2014
Potholes, dirt, and trashy permanent trailers. Old unkempt park. Price reflects weekly rate. We left before the week ended. We will not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
April 2013
Park needs attention; bathroom clean overall but lights did not work , locks do not work , trash can was full , no toilet tissue. Lots of junk around many of the RVs. Gravel pads were OK but somewhat uneven. The electrical hook up is not in the right place but we managed to reach it by pulling up as far as possible and was still able to open my slide-out. There was barely enough room to open the awning. The first spot I was directed to was occupied and office lady did not even know it. I really doubt I'll stay there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2012
Rules must be for overnight RVers only. Dogs not on leash, 5 mile speed limit ignored. Almost all site were permanent campers. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Shiloh RV Park