Nearby Santo, Texas (Air Miles)
Texas
Santo
Coffee Creek RV Resort
2014-07-08 12:35:23
Santo, Texas

yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question
yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
This park is very nice for an overnighter or several days. Has hard packed gravel at the sites and would only be better if it had concrete pads. Right off Hwy 281 and 1 mile of I-20 makes it very convenient. Owners are top notch, pool is great, clean showers, (2) rally halls, great cabins. We stay there when in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This was our first time staying at this park, recommended to us by friend with the same size rig. The park is located a short distance from I-20, but the traffic noise was barely noticeable. The park has easy access to pull-throughs as sites angled for easy entrance and exit. The sites are level, graveled and long with a good amount of grass between adjacent sites. The staff were very friendly, providing driving instructions for local grocery shopping. The park is very pet friendly with lots of doggie rest stops and a descent sized dog run (but not really big enough for a greyhound to get up to any speed). We stayed here for 2 nights on our way northbound from San Antonio, taking US 281 all the way, bypassing the DFW nightmare. The over-the-air TV reception was lousy to none, however the phone and data signals for both Verizon and AT&T were good. I cannot comment of the park Wi-Fi, as we did not use it. There is a short walking trail to a fishing hole that is suffering from the Texas drought, but it was a nice walk for the dog. On the down side, there are no shade trees. We will definitely be staying here again. The rate reflects the Good Same discount. For tall rigs, make note of a 13' 11" underpass and a 14' 1" bridge 4 miles north on US281. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is the best park in the area. I enjoyed my stay and will be glad to come back again very soon. I was in the area for some civil litigation and needed somewhere quiet and pleasant to stay to get my mind off of everything and this place did it. Very friendly staff and very clean place to stay at. Very pet friendly. Beautiful scenery. Lots to do in the area. The staff went out of their way to welcome me and give me directions to everywhere I needed to go. Loved this place thank you for all you did for me. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Coffee Creek RV Resort