Nearby Sweeny, Texas (Air Miles)
301 N Columbia Dr

1   1   10   10   10   10   6   10
no  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
no  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
December 2012
We wanted to see some things on the coast so after reading reviews we decided to stay here because there were so many glowing reviews. I'm starting to think the reviews are fake to bring customers in. The electrical pedestals don't seem like they were wired by an electrician; my surge protector tripped constantly and without that it would have damaged all the electronics in the camper. The water had a very foul smell. Almost scared me to use it. Maybe it's because of all the oil refineries? Internet was spotty at best. Couldn't find anyone at the front office when I pulled in. The list goes on and on. I think the previous reviewer who gave it a 1 is spot on. Having so many 10's should have been a clue - because even the best RV parks get lots of 8's and 9's. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
Very disappointed with park managers and owners! Left my trailer for the weekend to come back to a freezer and fridge of spoiled food because of a faulty electrical box. I told the mangers about it and they admitted the box was bad but said it was my fault because i did not have my propane on and i would not be compensated! I shouldn't have to run my propane full time for their convince because of lack of maintaining a park! Thankfully they went into my storage doors with out my permission and told me I was out of propane but still my (fault) cause of their faulty electrical box. The only good thing about this park is the convenience to the oil refinery. All in all a lot more could be said about the park like the water but I'll leave that for someone else to review. The one good thing about the faulty electrical box is at least it didn't burn my trailer down. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2012
What a great park, extremely clean restrooms, sites were all concrete. The hostess who checked us in, was very friendly, came over and talked to us, even bought my dog a treat. Quiet at night. Very nice resort, just off the beaten path. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Stonebridge RV Park