220689 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Brigham City, Utah (Air Miles)
Box Elder Tabernacle
Brigham City
Golden Spike RV Park
2014-09-14 22:27:08
Brigham City, Utah

yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question
Really liked this campground. Our site had lots of grass and nice shade. It is an older campground but everything was very clean. The people were very nice. Enjoyed the wagon ride. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very expensive KOA . We stay at a lot of them this is not as nice weeds everywhere, hasn't been mowed and not good customer service. Like previous reviews sites not marked well. After we get set up they come tell us in wrong site and have to move after been set up for an hour. Won't stay again We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is an older KOA, but overall appearance was great! If you want shade be sure to ask for a shady area. Nice pet area and pool. We had a great pull-through with lots of shade and easy access to the road. Staff was very helpful & friendly. Area was a great location with restaurants & stores only a few miles away. We will stay here again. I would also recommend it to my family and friends.. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Brigham City / Perry South KOA

question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
September 2014
This is a very quiet and peaceful park. It has well manicured sites with grass areas in between. The sites are quite close together but we didn't have much trouble navigating our way in to our site (except for the overhang of the tree, which worried us because of the height of our rig). Not all of the picnic tables are up to standard. Ours was an old wooden one that most of the paint had worn off, but the real hazard of it would be the potential for splinters. They have removed quite a few trees in the park; I am quite sure because they were getting in the way of the campers. Unfortunately, that has left stumps and roots which could be a tripping hazard. Despite my complaints about these few problems, my overall impression of the park is very good. The staff at check-in were very personable, friendly, and helpful. The park is very clean. It is easily accessible off of I-15 so it is a good park to stop at for one-nighters (which we were). It is so quiet and pleasant. I am sure those who stay for longer enjoy their time here. I would definitely stay here again if we are in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
This park is everything a campground should be, except it does not have an off-leash dog park. There is easy access to and through the CG with nice-sized, flat sites on either large gravel or concrete. There are trees, grass and pretty plantings. This would be a nice place to stay for a vacation as well as being handy for an overnight. The owners/managers were very friendly and helpful. The free Wi-Fi worked well except it slowed a bit in the evening. I hope we get back this way again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nice park. Got a shaded spot on the end. Pull-through 50 amps, full hook-up. Paved roads - gravel sites. Good Sam discount. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi - worked good. Nice place to stay to visit area including Golden Spike National Historic Site. Staff very nice. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Golden Spike RV Park