206705 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Glendale, Utah (Air Miles)
Texaco
Glendale
Bauer's Canyon Ranch RV Park
2014-04-13 04:36:51
Glendale, Utah

yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes
We stayed here a week. If you stay 7 days you pay for 6 days. The owners are very friendly and helpful. Great WiFi. Good water and power. Sites are large pull through. I would recommend this RV park. 20 min. from Zion and 50 min. from Bryce. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
Very friendly and helpful owners. Clean restrooms and laundry. Easy access (approximately 15-20 minutes) to Zion NP. Approximately 50 minutes to Bryce NP. Quiet easy going park, with apple orchard attached. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here three nights while touring Zion and Bryce National Parks. It was centrally located to them. The pads were gravel and fairly level. I did have to use blocks on one side to level. There was good grass all around the pads. One of the problems was that it rained every night we were there making the grass wet to walk through. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay there again when in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Bauer's Canyon Ranch RV Park

yes  question  no  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
yes  question  no  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
August 2012
The owner was very friendly when we checked in, almost divulging to much information than I care to know, but I took that as a very friendly welcome. Bathrooms seemed a bit dated, but they were spotless. The pool was covered; however, when I inquired, they opened it that instance. She said that she was keeping it covered because of the rain and lightning that was occurring regularly. The pie at their patio dining area was fantastic. My children adored the horses, they even brought one out so that they could pet it. The dog run was nothing special, but with the open space around the campground our dogs had miles to run to their hearts content. Overall a great place, we will be back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2012
Rate based on 15% discount they currently offer. The reason I found this campground was, that I was looking for the convenience to drive to Bryce, Zion, and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. We booked for three days, four nights. The owner complained to me that ever since she dropped KOA, KOA and the neighbors that live in town are making her look bad and they discourage people from coming to her campground. Well, I have to say that the owners are causing their own misery. The campground is not maintained, the sites are uneven, the store is NOT stocked, despite what the Website and the brochure states, the fire pits are dirty, never been clean: cigarette butts, plastic and other garbage in it. I wouldn’t light a fire there. There is this ‘so called café, but seriously: I would not dine there. There are no customers/campers here. How fresh can the stuff be? The swimming pool has a cover on it. You can’t go in. The dog run is a joke (4’ wide) and the hotspot in the office and laundry room is a joke as well. And did I mention that there is no TV? My Verizon did not work in this area. There is horse manure on the campsites: not good. I do have to mention that the campground, if taken care of it properly, has a lot of potentials. It has a gorgeous view and would, with the right care and maintenance be a great spot to spend a few days or more. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
This is a nice quiet park, with a beautiful location. They have a small grocery store that seems a little expensive but that is understandable because there isn't really anything else around. Even the stores at the small town up ahead and junction leading to zions park seemed pricy. The managers are very friendly. I was able to log into the only network I found and get internet but I think it was their personal network or it could have been a customer’s network. I didn't spend much time in this park it was a little too cold for me. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bryce Zion Campground