Nearby Kaysville, Utah (Air Miles)
Cherry Hill Recreation P
745 W Industrial Park Dr
Lagoon Amusement Park & P
Sams Club?I-15:334 1055 W Hillfield Rd (Located To Block)
Hill Air Force Base
Mandarin - Bountiful
Schneiter'S Riverside G
Hill Aerospace Museum
Bavarian Chalet
4848 S 900 W St
Sams Club?I-84:81 4949 S 900 W St (Located To Street)
Weber State University
Cherry Hill Camping Resort
2014-10-19 21:55:56
Kaysville, Utah
October 2014

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
October 2014
Based on previous reviews we thought we would fit (MDT+40' 5th Wheel). Campground said we wouldn't have a problem. We were assigned to Row A, the turn into row A was tight, streets were narrow. In order to get into site we had to go 5' onto grass across the road. If the campground had been full there is no way we could get into the site. Site was plenty long. If we had been assigned to Row B or C we would not have been able to get out due to the narrow road. If the campground had been full (summer) I doubt if we could have gotten into our site. Campground was wonderful except for the tight roads. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Nice park built with a waterpark. If you have children and want some fun, this is the place. The staff was very cooperative and friendly. They gave us a spot on Row C but I could not get into it so I parked in an open B slot and went into the office to report too many vehicles in the C aisle for me to make a turn. They told me to stay where I was and changed the papers. We were only able to stay one night but to tell the truth I would have stayed a week if I had all the kids with me. I would most certainly stay here again. My only real complaint was the internet lacks the necessary bandwidth for all customers. The best time to use the internet is before 6 am or after 2 am. There is no cable TV but antenna TV brings in a fair number of channels. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Friendly staff, located next to a water park, just off the Hwy. Very quiet park for all that Shady trees etc. blocked our satellite reception if that is important. Good pie shop effectively on site. We could not get our rig level (air bags only) to such an extent that we bought leveling blocks. Still appears to be the best option in town. We would therefor, stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Cherry Hill Camping Resort