Nearby Ogden, Utah (Air Miles)
"Dump, No Propane"
Ye Lion'S Den
Eastern Winds Chinese R
Weber State University
Bavarian Chalet
Sams Club?I-84:81 4949 S 900 W St (Located To Street)
4848 S 900 W St
Utah Hot Springs 138
Hill Aerospace Museum
Mount Ogden Golf Course
Schneiter'S Riverside G
Patio Springs 68
Snowbasin Ski Area
Hill Air Force Base
Sams Club?I-15:334 1055 W Hillfield Rd (Located To Block)
Nordic Valley Ski Area
Ogden
Century RV and Mobile Home Park
2014-07-19 14:52:50
Ogden, Utah

question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  no  question  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  no  question  yes
Never again. Crappy place. No bathroom code, all locked up. Power receptacle worn with intermittent electricity available. Hot day, in the upper 90s , needed A/C to say the least. Had to go out and jiggle the receptacle every so often just to get it to work. Poorly maintained. No etiquette enforced. People walked right by our windows, several times. Not acceptable! Crammed together. No frills at all. Never again. Do not recommend, however, yes, better than on the street. Then the price is too high! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rock-covered pull-throughs. Grass between the sites. Cable worked well. WiFi worked well. Friendly staff. A little tight on some of the corners when towing. They put us in site 26. From the registration stopping point, there was no way to pull into that site without disconnecting. Not a big deal, nobody was behind us. Could be a problem had there been. Picnic table avail for each site. No fire pits. Only complaint......road noise. The second night we slept with our fan on to drown out the noise. It was really loud! Other then that, nice place to stay. Ample room and right off the interstate. There are very few options along this stretch of highway. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I will stay here again. Park was conveniently located. People were very friendly and helpful. Service was great. I stayed in a pull thru, and have a 30ft mobile home with a tote. I had full hookups with cable. Everything worked fine. Restrooms and showers were nice. I like to stay in RV parks that are rated 8 or higher. This met my expectations. I also needed to store my motorhome for a short period. There storage was perfect, and the price was more than reasonable. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Century RV and Mobile Home Park

no  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  yes  question
no  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question
This was a convenient stop and just about worth $15, as PA rate. Older trailer park, huge sites but crumbling concrete & weeds. We needed to use the showers in the old mobile home set up for that, but they were filthy. Pool was overrun with kids on the weekend and dirty, too. Verizon cell and jetpack worked fine, but park voltage dropped very low on hot day. OK for an overnight on PA. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate is Passport America. This is a fairly large mobile home park that has RV sites mixed in among the mobile homes. The RV sites are on full sized mobile home spots so there's plenty of room in the sites. There's an activity center and large pool, open only in the summers. The bath house and restroom is actually a small double wide - the restroom is just a residential type restroom and shower. The park is near the Interstate and easy in and out. Wi-Fi is only in the area directly adjacent the activity center. The mountain view is very nice. This is a reasonable overnight stop and we would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
The rate we paid is based on Passport America's 50% discount. We stayed here two days. The management is very courteous, and helpful. We were given a LONG pull through site with full hookups. The Wi-Fi is located in the main office, and the range is only about 100'. You really have to use the Wi-Fi sitting near the office. This is a multi use park filled mostly with manufactured homes, which are in good condition. I don't know if they have 100 sites they rent out to folks like us, but they do have plenty scattered throughout the facility. The park is close to old town Ogden, restaurants, and shopping, plus several local historical sites. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Wasatch View Estates and RV Park