Nearby Ephrata, Washington (Air Miles)
Ephrata
Roadrunner Rv Supplies &
Soap Lake Resort-22818 Hwy 17 N
Whr Aor Rod Rpip C2C Pa Soap Lake Wa - Soap Lake 5/1-9/30
AOR2060
Rpi- Wa Soap Lake Resort (Wh) 22818 Hwy 17 N Soap Lake
Soap Lake Rv
Rimrock Meadows-301185 Tumbleweed Way
Rest Area On Wa I-90 At Mile Marker 162Wb Unverified.
Suncrest Resort
Washington
Ephrata
Oasis RV Park and Golf Resort
2014-07-30 14:01:48
Ephrata, Washington

question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question
An oldie but goodie...lots to do here, especially for children. The WiFi bumped us off now and then but I believe it was because we were far away from the office and it was practically full. Very busy...the restrooms appear to be very old, I have used them before and prefer my RV. Nice golf course on site. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
An oldie-but-goodie I've returned to again and again. Situated on a golf course, this park has plenty of mature shade trees and family-friendly activities. Owner/manager very nice and very helpful. There is good WiFi close to the office but it's a bit spotty further away. CATV in some sites. Good Verizon signal. Easy access on SR28 on the west end of town in town as well as Safeway. I'm sure I'll return on my cross-state travels. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This used to be a much nicer park. An entire page of park rules. Staff very nice. They have a small store that was never open. The pool needs some serious maintenance. Cloudy water, dirty sides, not maintained very well. Fairly clean restrooms, and the golf course was nice. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Oasis RV Park and Golf Resort

yes  no  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  no
no  yes  question  yes  yes  no  yes  yes  yes  no
The only reason I'm rating this campground a 3 is because of the pool during 100* days! We haven't been here in two years, and we won't be back any time soon. The place is dried up and ready to blow away. Every time we turned around we were being chastised for some "violation". Not accommodating at all. Old run down restrooms, with showers that don't drain and only one of the two in the women's side even worked or had a curtain. Everything has a keypad lock with a code that has to be entered every time. Wi-fi was terrible. Miss the old owners! We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
May 2013
Run from this place as fast as your legs can carry you! It looks nothing like the pictures. It is run down and ugly, which really wouldn't matter, except that the owner or manager or whoever we experienced was very, very rude. It's too expensive for what it is, and I will never go back, not with all the other, nice options in the area. The Wi-Fi is non-existent, even right near the office. The place is nothing but trailer trash in the truest sense of the word. Horrible experience all around. Zero Stats! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2011
If you are looking for a long-term spot for your RV, do NOT choose this place. We had been looking for a year for a long term place, and we were very happy when we found out that they would accommodate us, even though we have an older RV. We gave a month's notice to our current place, and changed our address on all of our correspondence and got ready to move. NOW, 10 days until the end of the month, they message us and tell us that they canceled our reservation. No warning, no reason. THEY require 2 weeks notice if you cancel, but apparently they can cancel at any time. Now I only have 10 days to find something else, so we'll be homeless for awhile. Don't go here if you are looking for a place to stay for awhile. it's quite stressful that they pulled this on us. At first, they were friendly and welcoming, and the place is clean, though it doesn't look as good as the pictures. They need serious maintenance, especially at the kids' playground.. That swing set doesn't look safe at all. When they canceled, they were not so friendly anymore, and I do not know what happened. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pacific Springs RV Resort