Nearby Graham, Washington (Air Miles)
20307 Mountain Hwy E
Copperfield'S
Baydo'S Trailer Sales
Stanley And Seafort'S
Costco 2534755595
"Elks - E,W,D (Tacoma, Exact)"
Washington
Graham
Rainier View Adult RV Park
2013-09-28 15:57:30
Graham, Washington

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  no  yes  no
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  no  yes  no
They have paved entrance roads. The left turn off the highway at the top of the hill is dangerous and need to be careful. The view of Mt. Rainier is great. The staff is friendly and with permission you can wash your rig. This rate is for a week stay. The sites are level and all are back-ins and some of them are tight. The sewer is located at the rear of the site so you may need an extension. This is the second time we stayed here and would stay again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2012
The daily rate reflects a montly charge. I gave this park a low rating because of the service from the office personnel. We made our reservations 3 months in advance for a end spot with a view of Mt. Rainier. When we arrived they had given our spot away. They said it was a mistake. When my husband asked if we could have a different spot on the top level they said no, they were all reserved. I guess they can give our spot away but not other people's spots. I asked when are the people in my spot leaving she said Saturday. I told her I wanted to move into our spot on Sat. She said that would be a problem as it would create a lot of extra paper work for her. I told her that was her problem. While this whole process was taking place she had her TV blaring watching some movie with the F word flying out non stop. Nothing I wanted to hear. That is for sure. We finally got to our spot on Sat. Went to take a shower; afterwards I was handed a towel and told to clean up the floor. Because I had forgotten to use the bath mat. I had my sandals on and was also asked to clean the shower floor. In my mind this is not how you treat your renters. The office personnel were constantly watching us as we did our laundry & took showers. Some of the personnel are non stop smokers and make the showers and laundry room a very unpleasant smell from all the ashtrays sitting around. They also advertise on their web site that they have an exercise room which they do not have. They do have a room with a pool table and a ping pong table. Sites are close together, but if you are lucky and get a good spot you will be rewarded with a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier. They also charge $20 extra for an end spot. Most of the tenants live here year round. This campground has potential if they get rid of the people who work there and get someone who knows what customer service means. We will not be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
We paid a monthly rate. Great view of Mt. Rainier. Park is terraced with 3 levels, gravel sites. Sites are large enough, but it basically an RV parking lot. The meter pole at the rear of the site is the site divider. Picture a line through the gravel. Managers and employees were helpful. Many rigs appear to be long-timers, but none we saw were trashy. There is some highway noise, not overwhelming. It's a 200 mile loop completely around Mt Rainier from here. Closest entrance is just past Ashford in the SW corner of RNP, about 40 miles from Rainier View. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Rainier View Adult RV Park