206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Kelso, Washington (Air Miles)
Mr Rv Mobile Rv Parts
Kelso
Brookhollow RV Park
2014-04-14 04:03:37
Kelso, Washington

yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question
Clean quiet park with very wide sites. No problem with our 4 slides. Close to town. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Quiet and spacious park away from I-5. When I booked I was not told to take the third driveway and I pulled into the mobile home park by mistake. Luckily there was room to turn our 35" 5th wheel around and get back on the road. That was the first thing. Our pull-through spot was at the back of the park and they had just had weeks of heavy rain that softened the ground. I was not able to pull through and had to back out of the spot. That was not the park's fault but I should have refused the spot they gave me and ask for another. The park was only half full that night. Live and learn. We would certainly stay there again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
This is our second time staying here. It is easy access off of I-5, about one mile east. A nice small park with plenty of green space. Very clean. It is not a resort. There is a pleasant walk along the levee. Many stores and services within 1-2 miles. It is quiet and a great stop over place if you are headed either north or south along I-5. We live about 175 miles north and this is a great stopping spot for us on day #1, knowing we will get a late start. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Brookhollow RV Park