Nearby Lynden, Washington (Air Miles)
Lynden
Sumas
Costco 3606710956
Exxon
Bellingham International
Silver Reef 4876 Haxton Way Ferndale Wa 98248 360-383-0777 (Located To Block)
Bellingham
Lynden, Washington

yes  question  question  no  no  yes  no  yes  question  yes
yes  question  question  no  no  yes  no  yes  question  yes
September 2014
Very quiet park with no road noise. Easy entry/exit to sites with hookups on left side. Water pressure did spike to 70# one night. Good electric, with voltage not dropping below 116 VAC at night when everyone was running their electric heaters. Hosts are very friendly and allowed us to have some mail delivered to their address. Restrooms are clean. Laundromat is very clean with $2 to wash and dry in large machines. Dining-rec room has tables and chairs to accommodate 25-30 people. Nice workout center with treadmills and several Nautilus machines. Central fire pit for nightly get-togethers and serious(?) conversations! I was allowed to hand wash my rig on my spot. Think they may have felt sorry for me or were embarrassed by how my coach looked! We just came off the ALCAN and it was REALLY dirty. We will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We drove through campground and decided NOT to stay. Unkept, dirty, old, very close together with many broken down vehicles. Not recommended unless its last place to go. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Nice shady green park. Half of sites are long-term residents in a separate section. RV sites are clean, well maintained, spacious, and grassy. Nice shade, but sky is open for satellite TV. Quiet. Far enough off the main road to eliminate most traffic noise. Nice people at the check-in desk. Will happily stay there again when visiting family in Lynden. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Hidden Village RV Park & Campground
September 2014

yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  no
yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  no
September 2014
Not traveling with kids so they did us a favor and gave us a site away from to screaming little ones. Nice facility, clean restroom and shower. Nice shade lot. Wi-Fi at office but was able to connect at our site using my external antenna. Would have been nice if I could have had my propane tank filled at 9 AM as we did not want to wait until 11 AM service (reason for 6 rather than 7). As with most KOAs, a bit expensive (another reason for lower rating), as we just wanted a place to stay for the night. Would probably stay here again if schedule dictated being this close to Canadian border. Otherwise would have saved a few bucks at a lower cost RV park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This a family friendly campground. I would want to bring my grandchildren. If you are wanting extreme quiet, it's not the place to go. Lots of kids and families. The facility is clean, friendly staff, lots of activities and well kept grounds. Lynden is a beautiful town. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Very disappointing. Extremely overcrowded. We were assigned a site on the "front lawn." Partial hookups included a 50-foot-long, 30amp extension cord stretched from a pedestal at a "real" site to ours, and two daisy-chained garden hoses from that same site for our water supply. The owners obviously tried to expand the number of campsites without investing in utilities. We left after finding the site unacceptable. Campground policy offers a full refund if you decide to leave within an hour of arrival. Really? Why would they even need such a policy if they were providing satisfactory service? I'll never reserve a site here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lyndon / Bellingham KOA