Nearby Port Ludlow, Washington (Air Miles)
Port Ludlow Golf And Mee
Heron Beach Inn Dining
Jefferson County Internati
Sonny's RV
Nordland
Quilcene
"Elks - E(50),W,D - 555 Otto St"
Greenbank
2014-09-30 01:55:17
Port Ludlow, Washington
September 2014
$25+

yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question
September 2014
$25+
This was a very woodsy, quiet, small park. I changed the "family friendly" to no just because of no "play" areas for kids. This all depends on your own family of course, ages of kids, etc. There is a trail to Ludlow Falls which was a wonderful walk through dense greenery. We stayed a week at about $18/night, much less than I was quoted.WiFi very good, didn't try TV reception. We saw No One on the trail, had the showers to ourselves mostly, and it was extremely quiet. And Dark, I might add....have flashlights handy! I missed having laundry but found one in nearby town so didn't matter much. We would definitely return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
Very friendly staff provided local attractions and restaurants. Also provided a brochure of hiking trails. Spacious sites with lots of trees/shrubbery between sites. Nearby village has gas, market and eatery. Very quiet, peaceful setting. Interior roads may be tight for big rigs. Wi Fi worked well as did A T & T cellular. Don't travel with TV so don't know about channel availability. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Great RV park in a state park-like setting with very wooded sites with a picnic table and fire pit. Cell (Verizon) coverage was great. Wi-Fi worked very well, if your site is closer to the restrooms. I was able to get only one TV station (Fox TV) . Manager was very friendly unlike previous post. After talking to him, I learned that his wife was ill and the RV park is the wife's business as he works another job. Sites will fit any length but unsure of anything longer than a 32' to maneuver around the park, that is the reason I rated this a 9. I had to use a spotter to clear a few obstacles with my 32' trailer. Nice little village that is walking distance with a small grocery store and a pizza restaurant. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Port Ludlow RV Park