Nearby Falling Waters, West Virginia (Air Miles)
Fort Frederick State Par
C. Earl Brown 3015822111
Sams Club?I-81:5 1700 Wesel Blvd (Located To Block)
Junction 808
Falling Waters Campsite
2014-10-07 19:52:29
Falling Waters, West Virginia
October 2014

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
October 2014
CG roads are gravel and are muddy if it has rained. Many trees so it's not Sat friendly. This CG does not have Cable TV as listed on rvparkreviews.com. They have not converted to digital, so if you want Catv you must notify the cable co for a box. I'm not sure if you are charged for the box, or if they would even provide for one night. The turn to exit going south on I-81 is a bit tight. We probably will use another CG in the future. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
If you have alternatives in this area DO NOT choose this campground. To be fair, the staff are extremely helpful, and the showers and restrooms are very clean. That being said, we were shown to a site that was very, very testy to get a 40' motorhome into. The site we were given did not have sewer and they don't have a dump station. When I asked the gentleman that showed us to the site, he stated that all the full-timers had taken all the full-hookup sites and they had no dump station. He said there was someone that comes on Tuesday's that will drain your tanks, but didn't say whether there was an extra charge for that. This campground is a collage of multi-level campsites fitted together with little thought to easy in easy out. Definitely will not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
For one night I guess it's OK, but make sure you are the first to get in their pull-through, because they're double sites and if you're the second in you'll have to back up to get out early. Easy in from I-81. The sites aren't really leveled, they're graveled. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Falling Waters Campsite