206877 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Brussels, Wisconsin (Air Miles)
Quietwoods South Camping Resort

7   7   8
question  question  yes
question  yes  yes
October 2013
On one hand, we had a fun time at this park the weekend before Halloween. It was near capacity and they had crafts, hayrides, trick-or-treat. The area high school was sponsoring a haunted house. Where most campgrounds that I have been to are struggling to keep going, these people keep a crowd and manage to have fun. The playground was large. We got one of the last sites with a sewer hook up. The quality of sites varies greatly. Some of them are wind-tunnels out in the wide open and others are secluded. On the other hand, the staff here ticked me off. I asked for the Passport America rate and they told me, "We're running a special. You aren't gonna get any cheaper than that!" and charged me $74 for three nights. When I went to add a day the passport America rate was $22.50. For those of you who aren't good at math $67.50 is less than $74 that she charged me for 3 nights. We went there hoping for Wi-Fi, which was advertised. We had 4 bars at our site, but it was down. They said they reset the router and that was all they could do. It did not come up at all for the 4 days we were there. My husband went to the bar to watch the world series at 9:45 they closed down with the score tied in the 7th inning because the haunted house was ending at 10 PM, so they were closing up. One of the washing machines took my money. They sent a repair man, but never offered to refund my $1. He unplugged and plugged it in and it showed my time on it, but by then I had already started a different machine. One of the family members of the owner's started a brush fire that required a visit from 4 fire trucks on Sunday morning. It was secluded and no one was at risk. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2008
This is a good park, big rig access, although the roads getting there are a little narrow for large motor homes. We were assigned a long pull through that was out in the open. It was not very level though, it took us awhile to solve that. A lot of sites are hidden in the trees where it's always shady. They recently added a big water slide, so this is a great park for families with kids. They do have Wi-Fi, but it's not a very strong signal. It's about 45 minutes to Green Bay, about 20 minutes from Sturgeon Bay. Great place to explore! We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2006
Large, mostly open park. Some semi-permanent. Great area for families(pool, playground equip, ball fields, etc.) Catch & release pond. Game room, cafe, and store on premises. Laundry room also. This is more of a destination spot as it is 20-30 minutes from nearest Door County attraction. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.